Glycerine

Make some for INTP awareness campaign.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Is this how INTPs eat their muffins?
    Haha, as funny and ridiculous as that is, I do relate to it on some level. Every day is full of learning new things like this. New ideas taking me down new trails, explorations of the unknown, etc. I can end up learning 47 things all sparked from the original "muffin". Great fun!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hmmm, I do smell it, then take it out of the paper, then break it apart and look at the inside, it's texture, to see if it might have a filling or chocolate chips, etc. Then I eat it (or half of it, then get distracted only to later find the remains of what was once a proud muffin).

If I want to bake muffins, I read up on dozents of recipes, maybe recall something tasty I saw somewhere and compare the possible ingredients with what I have at home. Then I go through the different possible ways of assembling the ingredients I have and what other ingredients I could get that would allow for a lot of different possible combinations.
    If I actually get around to buying those new ingredients, my mind will be oversaturated with all things muffin-y-ish. So I get bored or distracted and forget I wanted to bake some muffins...

... until days or weeks later my body suddenly reminds me that it needs to be fed. Hypoglycaemia alert. No chocolate in the house. But hey, I could make muffins!

Disclaimer: Details of proces may vary from INTP to INTP
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Make some for INTP awareness campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Haha, as funny and ridiculous as that is, I do relate to it on some level. Every day is full of learning new things like this. New ideas taking me down new trails, explorations of the unknown, etc. I can end up learning 47 things all sparked from the original "muffin". Great fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Hmmm, I do smell it, then take it out of the paper, then break it apart and look at the inside, it's texture, to see if it might have a filling or chocolate chips, etc. Then I eat it (or half of it, then get distracted only to later find the remains of what was once a proud muffin).

If I want to bake muffins, I read up on dozents of recipes, maybe recall something tasty I saw somewhere and compare the possible ingredients with what I have at home. Then I go through the different possible ways of assembling the ingredients I have and what other ingredients I could get that would allow for a lot of different possible combinations.
    If I actually get around to buying those new ingredients, my mind will be oversaturated with all things muffin-y-ish. So I get bored or distracted and forget I wanted to bake some muffins...

... until days or weeks later my body suddenly reminds me that it needs to be fed. Hypoglycaemia alert. No chocolate in the house. But hey, I could make muffins!

Disclaimer: Details of proces may vary from INTP to INTP
    Cool! There tends to be an ounce of truth to each stereotype which can be fun to play with. Now you two have encouraged me to do an ENTJ muffin drive-by, on another day.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Something like that lol
    Some time ago i decided I was gonna start on weight lifting so I bought about 3 different weight lifting books, along with 3 diet books.
    I think I would be in an awesome shape if the time spent reading those was spent on the gym doing whatever i felt like doing
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Something like that lol
    Some time ago i decided I was gonna start on weight lifting so I bought about 3 different weight lifting books, along with 3 diet books.
    I think I would be in an awesome shape if the time spent reading those was spent on the gym doing whatever i felt like doing
    You could have started by lifting all those books!
    After some time, you continue with fatter dictionaries and slowly work your way up to the Encyclopedia Britannica.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Something like that lol
    The guy on the left reads a lot of books. The guy on the right does not.

NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    You could have started by lifting all those books!
    After some time, you continue with fatter dictionaries and slowly work your way up to the Encyclopedia Britannica.
    Providing the pile of books don't collapse that's an great idea!
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    The guy on the left reads a lot of books. The guy on the right does not.

Nice pic, I laughed my ass off lol
    Well, at least i get to keep my neck
    -----------------

-----------------