User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Question #28: What kind of planet would you like to live on?
    I likes to live on Saturn. Anchored to the iron core and to other rocky planets. All the while conducting srs bizns throughout the galaxy.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Question #29: What is one of the nicest things someone could say to you to brighten your day?
    Probably something about my personality. If someone tells me I'm hot I will feel flattered but if someone tells me I'm an incredible person it makes me smile. Unless they don't mean it, in which case I side-eye them.

MBTI
    INTP

I'll wave to you from Neptune. (Remember Neptune?) I have a sneaky ninja base there where I plan to foil certain efforts to "move" the planets.

Question #29: What is one of the nicest things someone could say to you to brighten your day?
    (Genuinely) Complimenting on something I have control over, or something I'm immensely proud of. Example: an old english teacher of mine once told my mother in a parent-teacher meeting that she really enjoyed my essays and always looked forward to reading them (recommended steering me toward a creative writing course of some description as she thought I had the potential to be a published author). She also said to me directly that she envied my writing ability and wished she'd had similar at my age. That was a big moment for me.

Example on how not to do it: complimenting me on my appearance. Feels forced, and annoying, and makes me want to stab poo-stained forks in my benefactor's eyes. It's guaranteed to piss me off, every single time. It's so fake. Even when it's genuine it's fake.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

Glycerine

How do INTPs deal with Fe doms? I know that if I hang out with other Fe doms for too long, I feel like shooting myself (value clash... they usually are bound to correct behavior at least once) lol

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    How do INTPs deal with Fe doms? I know that if I hang out with other Fe doms for too long, I feel like shooting myself (value clash... they usually are bound to correct behavior at least once) lol
    Most of the Fe doms I have had positive interactions with but there are a few that do what you said and its annoying.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Is that what it is called? I thought it was called nagging lol.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

In regards to corrective behavior, I stand up to them and I tell them that they may get away with it with other people, but that their methods won't work with me. I'd like a friend, not a mom or a big sister. This has been the only effective way to get the point across to them, in my own personal experience. I actually like ENFJ Fe, so long as its sweet, nice, and easy going, rather than directive and "let me tell you what you should do". No, let me tell you what YOU should do. You should stop telling ME what to do. So, yeah, I've struggled a bit in the past with ENFJ's. Good people, just frustrating interactions. INFJ's - much smoother for the INTP in my limited experience because Fe is not as strong - not as "pushy".
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Glycerine

I typically try not to be like that but I end up being like that when stressed and/or anxious. But overall, i believe people should be allowed to do whatever they want to do with a basic level of civility and within reason. Imposing small arbitrary social rules on others is not my place. That is my "value clash" with some other Fe doms.

Is this how INTPs eat their muffins?

INTP picks up muffin and analyses the exterior shape, texture and colour, licking it for a flavour check, allowing them to create a muffin framework. Then they take it apart, analysing every piece from every perspective until the muffin's in granular pieces, scattered across their desk. Then they start reading books about muffins, the history, how to make a muffin, what makes for a good muffin.(1)

Then they run out and buy all the ingredients to make perfect muffins. Get home put the groceries down onto the desk and start reading about the history of baking and cooking. This leads to the wondering about healthy lifestyles so wonder if they should join a gym and get into shape.

(1) Note the original muffin is still in pieces with books, articles and recipes scattered across the desk?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Ehm, I don't play much with my food. I usually end a muffins life in a short time span with as little bites as possible and I definately won't bother trying to make my own. Let alone take it apart. If it tastes good I'll definately buy more though.

I also don't have to watch my weight, I eat anything and everything I want to and don't gain a bit. I am a 198Lbs and 6'3" pure food devouring system.

As far as cooking/baking goes? I can operate the microwave.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf