User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Question #27: Are INTPs as heartless as they seem?
    Hahah I laugh. Of course I have a heart. It's all marshmallowey (laced with cyanide).

Question:

Do people sometimes mistake your witty banter for flirting? Only other Ne-people know that it's my main mode of communication most of the time (at least I hope they know).

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hahah I laugh. Of course I have a heart. It's all marshmallowey (laced with cyanide).

Question:

Do people sometimes mistake your witty banter for flirting? Only other Ne-people know that it's my main mode of communication most of the time (at least I hope they know).
    You is lak another cuddly INTP! (Would be nice if MORE INTPs were cuddly, but I guess that's what ENTPs are for.)

Question #28: What kind of planet would you like to live on?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Question #27: Are INTPs as heartless as they seem?
    Well, you know well enough that I'm not heartless, haha. I will say I'm emotionally stunted and unable to cope with them when I feel strong emotions, but otherwise I'm not heartless.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    Well, you know well enough that I'm not heartless, haha. I will say I'm emotionally stunted and unable to cope with them when I feel strong emotions, but otherwise I'm not heartless.
    I does know this. (<---You is lak green face and ah is lak pink face!)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post

Question:

Yes, it happens. I tend to keep some distance from girls I'm not romantically interested so that is minimized. About 4 months ago I had an ESFP subordinate that the more I talked the more she thought i was into her.
    I'm bad at informing I'm not interested. I usually take a route that is way too indirect. Once we were talking something related and she mentioned she wanted to have at least 2 kids. I replied that I'm not going to have any and therefore we were incompatible. Needless to say, didn't work.

A planet without automobiles would be interesting. Just subways and airplanes for longer distances.
    That would mean less noise & air pollution and, since a lot of people would need bikes, much less sedentarism and therefore less obesity.
    Everybody would be fit and live a happier life. How great is that?
    On a sidenote, when i talked about this dream world on the intp forum, someone commented ''INFPs and their great ideas'' LOL
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

NPcomplete

You is lak another cuddly INTP! (Would be nice if MORE INTPs were cuddly, but I guess that's what ENTPs are for.)

I am not cuddly, you hear? *tries to appear menacing*

Alright fine, I'm actually cuddlier than my INFP friend. She cringes when she hears the word "hug" whereas I would hug if I'm close to the person and I like/respect/trust/etc them... (I'm not a promiscuous hugger.. :P) Come to think of it, my other INTP friend is an excellent hugger too.

As to the planet, I have no idea. I want to describe my version of Utopia but it will tear my heart apart when I look outside (ok not really but it makes me sad. sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yes, it happens. I tend to keep some distance from girls I'm not romantically interested so that is minimized. About 4 months ago I had an ESFP subordinate that the more I talked the more she thought i was into her.
    I'm bad at informing I'm not interested. I usually take a route that is way too indirect. Once we were talking something related and she mentioned she wanted to have at least 2 kids. I replied that I'm not going to have any and therefore we were incompatible. Needless to say, didn't work.
    I know! I have to refrain from talking sometimes because it's so natural to tease and prod them. Hopefully since they've known me for a while now, they would know that it's just my way of communicating. Sometimes, the things I have to blurt out feel like such wastes when they are not said out loud.

MBTI
    TiNe
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

A planet with a single deserted continent where remains of an ancient cilization could be studied by archeologist while most people would live unwater in independent cities protected by a magnetic bubble. Of course, we'd use teleportation and have platforms almost everywhere. Walking would be the main transport and pollution would have been cleaned thank to new technologies.
    I haven't thought about politics yet, I guess each city would have their own system. Education would be important.

And if there could be a war against another civilization in space that would be great (You need a bit of "evil" to make something perfect, "good" cannot exist without it when you think about it, it would anihilate the concept).

That's the idealist in me talking. It was one of my dream as a child. Anarchist-ecologist child. And sci-fi lover.

Oh, and there's writings on the ruins but no pictures because the people have never invented pictures. The ancient world is fascinating for the modern archeologist because it's the key which explains why they are hidden underwater (paranoid ancestors ?) and what happened, was there a war ? Or did they flee because they were insane ? How did they developped such a new technology ? Why independent cities which can't communicate directly ?

Perhaps they went underwater in fear of an attack which ironically happened when they were well hidden. How were they discovered ? I think the other planet has an amazing technology and great spaceships with radars and life detectors. Perhaps hybrid technology, they could fly AND swim with it.

Oops... wait... I'm starting to destroy my own world.
    Feel no shame for what you are...

INTP
    5w4 or 5w6 sp/so

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnue View Post
    A planet with a single deserted continent where remains of an ancient cilization could be studied by archeologist while most people would live unwater in independent cities protected by a magnetic bubble. Of course, we'd use teleportation and have platforms almost everywhere. Walking would be the main transport and pollution would have been cleaned thank to new technologies.
    I haven't thought about politics yet, I guess each city would have their own system. Education would be important.

And if there could be a war against another civilization in space that would be great (You need a bit of "evil" to make something perfect, "good" cannot exist without it when you think about it, it would anihilate the concept).

That's the idealist in me talking. It was one of my dream as a child. Anarchist-ecologist child. And sci-fi lover.

Oh, and there's writings on the ruins but no pictures because the people have never invented pictures. The ancient world is fascinating for the modern archeologist because it's the key which explains why they are hidden underwater (paranoid ancestors ?) and what happened, was there a war ? Or did they flee because they were insane ? How did they developped such a new technology ? Why independent cities which can't communicate directly ?

Perhaps they went underwater in fear of an attack which ironically happened when they were well hidden. How were they discovered ? I think the other planet has an amazing technology and great spaceships with radars and life detectors. Perhaps hybrid technology, they could fly AND swim with it.

Oops... wait... I'm starting to destroy my own world.
    Very interesting!! I laughed at the bold part

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The kind where life-shaping is done. We alter our bodies to fit in with the planet's environment. You know...like in Joan Slonczewski's A Door Into Ocean.

Like that.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I would like to live on a planet with very few people, with few safe havens many miles apart. Small groups of humans living mostly in solitary towns. And nature filled with lots of animals that operate solely on their instincts, herdes of deer, packs of wolves, and flocks of birds everywhere the eye looks. The world would be filled with lots of endless forests and beautiful lakes, no oceans, I don't like salt water much. There would be no race distinction or discrimination of any kind. And mankind would live in a new age tribal fashion. Technology would not be advanced, or regarded as important. Lives would be simple yet fulfilling.

I would be a traveler, moving from haven to haven, with nothing more than some mules, the wolfskin on my back and and supplies of exotic trade that would get me by in times of need. A solitary man in a solitary world.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf