User Tag List

First 210111213142262 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    My ENFJ mother does this fairly frequently. Extremely irritating.
    Or sometimes you'll hear some real gems while waiting in line at the grocery store or just while out in public somewhere.

"I don't invest my money in the market or in CD's because if I have my money on me - or readily available in my bank account - then I can spend it or use it sooner, before inflation has a chance to eat away my money."

"I wouldn't want to win the lottery because then they'd tax the heck out of me."

"After 9/11, I wouldn't hire anyone from any race but by own."

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    2. When a person is SO SURE of what they are talking about, but they haven't truly investigated it in-depth (i.e., comments like "I would NEVER vote for anyone from political party A because I don't like them", or "black people are dangerous" or "the white man will walk all over you if you let him"). I guess the common theme here is "ignorance". It's OK if someone hasn't investigated a given topic or hasn't taken an in-depth look at some topic - I'm OK with that, but when they speak confidently or arrogantly about the topic, it's just infuriating. The INTP is likely to think, "You seriously have NO CLUE what you're talking about right now. All you're doing is running your mouth and this conversation was over 5 minutes ago. Have a nice day!"
    This. Out of all things this.

Sometimes I almost feel hate for them . I can't help it. To quote Samuel Johnson, "He that voluntarily continues ignorant is guilty of all the crimes which ignorance produces."
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    1. Injustice
    2. When a person is SO SURE of what they are talking about, but they haven't truly investigated it in-depth (i.e., comments like "I would NEVER vote for anyone from political party A because I don't like them", or "black people are dangerous" or "the white man will walk all over you if you let him"). I guess the common theme here is "ignorance". It's OK if someone hasn't investigated a given topic or hasn't taken an in-depth look at some topic - I'm OK with that, but when they speak confidently or arrogantly about the topic, it's just infuriating. The INTP is likely to think, "You seriously have NO CLUE what you're talking about right now. All you're doing is running your mouth and this conversation was over 5 minutes ago. Have a nice day!"
    Yes...that can be reason to hate someone.Ignorance is simply not having an open mind on something,and an open mind requires thinking,logic,and reason.Being ignorant just dashes them all out the window...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    YaYa

Do you ever scratch your balls and sniff your fingers?

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    Do you ever scratch your balls and sniff your fingers?
    Not that I remember.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENTP

what do you think of entp's and why
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Not that I remember.
    Which part of the sentence don't you remember?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    They make great playmates, but I find they are often cruel and unsympathetic towards others. So they make good friends but aren't relationship material.

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Which part of the sentence don't you remember?
    Scatchin' ma bawls!

Widdles in your cream.
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    I know one ENTP (FTM trans) and I don't think I've ever clicked with someone as quickly. Online conversations are a whirlwind of absurdity. Offline, he brings out the extravert in me. We go coffee house-hopping, which adds fuel to the fire. Conversations are fast-paced and scattered, with no pauses for clarification- we understand each other perfectly. We get on very well, but not something I would pursue romantically. Too flighty and gregarious. More like a favourite everyday friend.
    Um, yeah.

Dear INTP,

Why are you angry?