User Tag List

First 9101112132161 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    What do INTPs hate?
    People who come across as very fake (as if they're forcing themselves to be bubbly) and being called ignorant are the 2 major ones for me :steam:

EDIT: Forgot to mention speaking on the phone.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudblue View Post
    Ive got a question

What does an intp find funny?
    this for example
    YouTube - Letters To Mommy
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    EDIT: Forgot to mention speaking on the phone.
    Ha ha thats a good one! Yes its a chore.

Totally true, but I never heard it before just felt it. ***follows up with fake hug***
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Ha ha thats a good one! Yes its a chore.

Totally true, but I never heard it before just felt it. ***follows up with fake hug***
    Oh yes! I hate those people who hug everyone for no apparent reason! Over touchy-feelyness is exhausting. Unless I'm very close to you, please don't touch me, especially not the back of my neck :steam:
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Oh yes! I hate those people who hug everyone for no apparent reason! Over touchy-feelyness is exhausting. Unless I'm very close to you, please don't touch me, especially not the back of my neck :steam:
    Vampire cat never touches the neck. Honest Injun.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

What do INTPs hate?
    Some ESFJs can be so annoying that I almost hate them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
    Why are INTP's so absent minded that most people think they've got some form of mental retardation?
    I don't know if other INTP's can relate to this, but I just get really confused when I have to multi-task. I'm really good at doing one thing. But, I can't carry on a conversation with someone and continue to be productive. It's one or the other. If I'm concentrating on something and doing it to the best of my ability and someone starts chatting it up, it just gets confusing. I'll either (a) continue putting 90% focus on my work while just giving them a bunch of "uh huh's" and "yeah's" (but not completely listening) or (b) I'll tune into what they are saying and start making mistakes in my work. It has to be one or the other. If you want to talk to me (about non-work type stuff), catch me after work or give me a call over the weekend. Of course, Ne-Ne dialogue is an exception. That's always a welcomed break.

Same thing goes for most other social situations. I remember when I was in school, if I wanted to talk to my professor at the end of class, I'd always wait until everyone was done talking to him so that I could talk to him without interruptions. If I had a serious question for him and other students are cutting in and talking and interrupting, it kind of defeats the whole purpose. I might as well just go home and look it up on the internet where there won't be interruptions. Very frustrating.

I will add that this only applies to social situations. If I'm at home or in the company of one of the few people I'm REALLY comfortable with, then I'm much more relaxed and I guess you could say "smoother". Still absent-minded, but better able to multi-task and handle different things coming at me.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I don't know if other INTP's can relate to this, but I just get really confused when I have to multi-task.
    For me it has to do with interests. Thinking goes before talking. So when I'm busy thinking, I won't be much of a talker.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What do INTPs hate?
    1. Injustice
    2. When a person is SO SURE of what they are talking about, but they haven't truly investigated it in-depth (i.e., comments like "I would NEVER vote for anyone from political party A because I don't like them", or "black people are dangerous" or "the white man will walk all over you if you let him"). I guess the common theme here is "ignorance". It's OK if someone hasn't investigated a given topic or hasn't taken an in-depth look at some topic - I'm OK with that, but when they speak confidently or arrogantly about the topic, it's just infuriating. The INTP is likely to think, "You seriously have NO CLUE what you're talking about right now. All you're doing is running your mouth and this conversation was over 5 minutes ago. Have a nice day!"

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    When a person is SO SURE of what they are talking about, but they haven't truly investigated it in-depth (i.e., comments like "I would NEVER vote for anyone from political party A because I don't like them", or "black people are dangerous" or "the white man will walk all over you if you let him"). I guess the common theme here is "ignorance". It's OK if someone hasn't investigated a given topic or hasn't taken an in-depth look at some topic - I'm OK with that, but when they speak confidently or arrogantly about the topic, it's just infuriating. The INTP is likely to think, "You seriously have NO CLUE what you're talking about right now. All you're doing is running your mouth and this conversation was over 5 minutes ago. Have a nice day!"

My ENFJ mother does this fairly frequently. Extremely irritating.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe