• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Don't you just love...

capricorn009

those sudden bursts of energy and creativity? Lol, been one of those cruddy
weeks where everything goes fast, then slow then slow then fast and every-
thing going on in the day is all screwy but this week it really didn't matter be-
cause I managed to tune it out and get a lot accomplished...determined to s-
ee some projects finished before the end of the decade, lol...pun intended.

I've began to realize that is why people feel threatened by us NT's sometimes
because we can be 'normal' and have social lives and all that, but nothing det-
ers us from things we want. I've learned to let people's words that you should
be less dynamic and more passive and submissive roll off my back, heck I even
know some average to moderately intelligent people that are too good to let th-
emselves be pushed around and defined by what everybody else thinks and ex-
pects.

ENTJ

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
those sudden bursts of energy and creativity? Lol, been one of those cruddy
weeks where everything goes fast, then slow then slow then fast and every-
thing going on in the day is all screwy but this week it really didn't matter be-
cause I managed to tune it out and get a lot accomplished...determined to s-
ee some projects finished before the end of the decade, lol...pun intended.
Hey, I'm definitely determined to finish a few things before monday to start the new decade well. Already finished a few things... I just have fafsa left... so I'm rather pleased right now.

I've began to realize that is why people feel threatened by us NT's sometimes
because we can be 'normal' and have social lives and all that, but nothing deters us from things we want. I've learned to let people's words that you should be less dynamic and more passive and submissive roll off my back, heck I even know some average to moderately intelligent people that are too good to let themselves be pushed around and defined by what everybody else thinks and expects.

ENTJ

I've always thought people were threatened by NT's because they're Jelous of our overall awesomeness. But I supose there is the fact that the little social games people play don't have much if any effect on us. Maybe it's because NTs know how the game works, and the more social of these types are master players because of this.

I've noticed that the people that would like me to be less dynamic and more passive (I can see it in their disgusted faces) hate the fact that they can't control me and are probably insecure themselves. I rarely encounter these types though.

In general, I feel most people have a very good opinion of me. Which is convenient.