User Tag List

Default Don't you just love...

those sudden bursts of energy and creativity? Lol, been one of those cruddy
    weeks where everything goes fast, then slow then slow then fast and every-
    thing going on in the day is all screwy but this week it really didn't matter be-
    cause I managed to tune it out and get a lot accomplished...determined to s-
    ee some projects finished before the end of the decade, lol...pun intended.

I've began to realize that is why people feel threatened by us NT's sometimes
    because we can be 'normal' and have social lives and all that, but nothing det-
    ers us from things we want. I've learned to let people's words that you should
    be less dynamic and more passive and submissive roll off my back, heck I even
    know some average to moderately intelligent people that are too good to let th-
    emselves be pushed around and defined by what everybody else thinks and ex-
    pects.

ENTJ

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by capricorn009 View Post
    those sudden bursts of energy and creativity? Lol, been one of those cruddy
    weeks where everything goes fast, then slow then slow then fast and every-
    thing going on in the day is all screwy but this week it really didn't matter be-
    cause I managed to tune it out and get a lot accomplished...determined to s-
    ee some projects finished before the end of the decade, lol...pun intended.
    Hey, I'm definitely determined to finish a few things before monday to start the new decade well. Already finished a few things... I just have fafsa left... so I'm rather pleased right now.

I've began to realize that is why people feel threatened by us NT's sometimes
    because we can be 'normal' and have social lives and all that, but nothing deters us from things we want. I've learned to let people's words that you should be less dynamic and more passive and submissive roll off my back, heck I even know some average to moderately intelligent people that are too good to let themselves be pushed around and defined by what everybody else thinks and expects.

ENTJ
    I've always thought people were threatened by NT's because they're Jelous of our overall awesomeness. But I supose there is the fact that the little social games people play don't have much if any effect on us. Maybe it's because NTs know how the game works, and the more social of these types are master players because of this.

I've noticed that the people that would like me to be less dynamic and more passive (I can see it in their disgusted faces) hate the fact that they can't control me and are probably insecure themselves. I rarely encounter these types though.

In general, I feel most people have a very good opinion of me. Which is convenient.