User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Damn... fiona, if you're still lurking I just happen to have an INTJ friend, through chruch, no less, and he even has an appreciation for hugs. He also admits that his friendliness is a "work in progress" even though he seems to manage well enough. However, I do catch him off guard with things thoughts I have that I intend no real purpose for. I know he tries hard not to get frustrated with it, but I see it in the wording he uses and that's where I worry about how I'd come across to a female INTJ. I'll have the poor girl in all kinds of knots and I'll know damn well I'm the one putting her though it and well... I'm not the kind of guy to torture the girl he likes (unless it's in bed ^_-).
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    Sorry, but I think you are completely wrong on INTJ females. Given I've worked in top CPA environments, consulting and IT Project management, I can tell you that the women that I have met in these environments (Who are almost certaintly INTJs) do not share the traits you describe.

Firstly, Its not that they are too T for other women, its probably more that they do not physically express their F side to the degree that the majority of women do. They will likely (like most male T's) use logic than emotions to confront the external world and project an image that conforms to this. I do however believe T women do have more F than us guys and it causes them more anguish with conflicting emotions. I've seen INTJ women break and I'd say they do quite a bit of it in private than in public.

INTJ women are DEFINITELY not manipulative, they are bright enough and capable enough not to have to stoop to that. INTJ women can't act manipulation and aren't that great at flirtation.

Too calculating? I think its more that they have looked at the options to a greater degree and act when they believe they are correct and not on impulse. I think you are describing calculating in the manipulative sense and that is completely wrong.
    well of course its somewhat off! if INTJs WERE tooo all of these things i wouldnt be atttracted one. just the same as if i as an INFP were a complete pushover, then i woldnt be attractive either. I was simply trying to describe what i think alot of people think of for an archetypical male INFP is kind of like the archetypical female INTJ in its gender role reversal.

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    well of course its somewhat off! if INTJs WERE tooo all of these things i wouldnt be atttracted one. just the same as if i as an INFP were a complete pushover, then i woldnt be attractive either. I was simply trying to describe what i think alot of people think of for an archetypical male INFP is kind of like the archetypical female INTJ in its gender role reversal.
    Ok, but if you use an analogy you need to ensure that it lines up with how it really is.

If you said that INFP males are seen as basically females by other guys. And that INTJ women are seen as almost guys by other women then I'd agree.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    Ok, but if you use an analogy you need to ensure that it lines up with how it really is.

If you said that INFP males are seen as basically females by other guys. And that INTJ women are seen as almost guys by other women then I'd agree.
    yes, the analogy you just gave is exactly what i was trying to say.