User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Mother of NT's

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Mother of NT's

Hey guys

What's your mum like? I'm interested in if they were strong confident women or softer types.

My own was a bit on the formidable side...she needed to be, having 11 kids .... Protective and a bit on the controlling side (I'd say an ENTJ - although I've swithered with if she was a P type). She was good at keeping people on the moral straight and narrow, no mean achievement.

Please share.....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

My mum's an ESFJ, very caring, absolutely loves babies, but also has a very controlling side.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Domineering ESFJ.

Banned

Tested as ISFJ, but probably borderline E.

Good at teaching independence but generally unwilling to cut the apron strings.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have tried to type my mother, but no results. if I do it letter-by-letter, I get ISTJ, but then the description doesn't fit at all. she is an introvert, that's for sure. the rest... I have no idea.

she definitely is a strong-willed woman, I actually think her main motivation in life is to appear strong. she also has a caring and protective side, well, most of her being strong is to do with organizing other people's lives and being overprotective. she's a doctor (a GP), she wanted to be a doctor since childhood and she really is a very good one, people basically run to her... but it's like she can't leave her profession behind at all, always telling what to do, always organizing and always KNOWING BETTER. never criticising, though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'd say my mom is a ISTJ. She can be very rigid, very stoic, a no nonsense person.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP

My mum was very into under 5's... very creative... used to send us out lion hunting in the garden (of course we allway saw one or two) - which basically develops bravery and imagination. Stuff like that...

Had us drawing and painting, read us poety, took us to galleries, and had us playing in bands (pots and pans and hooden spoons), making stuff etc.

She was also a disciplinarian too, very strict meal time rules, and getting home on time.

As a girl (I have 9 bros and 1 sister), I was given extrodinary freedom so long as she knew were I was... I could play like a boy... get good and drity without the cleaniness obession. Most of my female freinds were more constrained than I was.... My bros sometimes found her unliberated, because they had more controlled freedom than their friends (I guess it's relative to the social norm).

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I think she's ISTJ (possible very weak F prefrence, and a huge J preference)...very pragmatic and organizational and needs control over her house, but in the way that a servant does, and she is subservient outside of that context.

I'd say she's quite a gender oppressed woman (I don't buy the crap that we live in a "post-feminist" society, all statistics show women are structurally oppressed) which I feel sad about though and I try to help her out when I am back home..

While very forceful, she's also respectful of my space and loving, but not sentimental.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENTp

Assuming: ESFP

Full of energy, independent, emotional. Negative aspects: Hysterical, some strange view to moral, not really empathic and not really caring about the emotions of other people. I don't have a good connection to her, the one to my IXFP-father is really better.
    ** Upgrading my english **
    Corrections for my language are willingly seen

Enneagram: 7w6

MBTI
    TNT

ISFJ. Caring, easily scared, does not like things that are too new, likes people, ignorant about the world, can be crazy if some expectations are not met but generally she's a good person.