• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Jim Carrey/Conan O'Brien interview

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Did anyone see Jim Carrey on Conan O'Brien last night? I love both of their senses of humor. It was a fun interview to watch.

I'm pretty sure they are both ENTP, although I remember reading about Conan O'Brien and the fact that he can be pretty "ruthless" (for lack of a better word) and how he was demanding to be put in Jay Leno's time slot and not taking no for an answer - whatever I read led me to believe he might be ENTJ. But, when I see how truly wacky he is it makes me think ENTP. Although I've also seen him in interviews seem pretty Te - keeping the interview very focused. So, Carrey seems ENTP to me while Conan seems ENTP or ENTJ.

Here's the interview (has to be watched in segments):

Jim Carrey The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien Interview (Video)

Also here's an older interview with them:

Howard Lovy's NanoBot: Jim Carrey and Conan O'Brien talk quantum physics

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Jim Carrey was ENTJ

VagrantFarce

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Jim Carrey was ENTJ

GOD-DAMN IT, I NEED TO HUNT DOWN THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS AND KILL THEM FOR SPREADING HORRIBLE LIES

He's not ENTJ, a cursory glance at the man can prove this!!! :steam:

*cough*

Carrey's ENFP, Conan's ENTP, in my humble opinion. :)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Okayyy no need to get worked up, you're all welcome to disagree with personality websites if you want.

Qre:us

They're ENTJ and gay.

Redundant :cheese:

OP:

IA, if you saw the linked interviews, Carrey's associations were Ne-laden [ENXP, F or T, I dunno, if F, it could explain the show of Te, or those ENTP 8's (or 7w8wing-heavy) who can seem "Te"ish, they're out there too].

Fecal's pov, I can see Conan as an INFJ.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
:laugh: That Jim Carey is so silly it's not even funny!

The only reason why I might laugh is because he's so incredibly stupid.
He reminds me of an ENTP too.

The only reason why I know who Conan O' Brian, is because I happened to see him while waiting for Jimmy Fallon...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I doubt either one of them are Ns.

Qre:us

How do you want me to respond to this? Should I cry? I just farted. Was that an appropriate response? Ohh, omelette!!

You won't know which fart it will be, as you don't know how long the lit flint is, until it reaches you........and then it's....
......*boom*...........

LightInNerAzzSpace.......

So, keep on farting. :ninja:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would guess ESFP for Jim Carrey...any reason people are typing him as an NT? He's very physical, with the faces and impressions....I get a feeling vibe from him too.

Conan....I just like him way too much to see him as an ENTP :). Maybe ENxJ? I see him as intuitive, but I can't offer any evidence at the moment. Maybe I will return later with it...

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I would guess ESFP for Jim Carrey...any reason people are typing him as an NT? He's very physical, with the faces and impressions....I get a feeling vibe from him too.

Conan....I just like him way too much to see him as an ENTP :). Maybe ENxJ? I see him as intuitive, but I can't offer any evidence at the moment. Maybe I will return later with it...

Haha well you'd be shocked at some of the eccentric and funny things I do in my private time. If Carry is an ENTJ I could sort of see where he gets all that wacky energy from. I'm a pretty happy person with a fair ammount of energy too though.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jim Carrey always seemed ESTP to me, but ESFP works too.

My friend Jack is ESFP. We are alot alike, but have our own quirks.
Both of us are quite Jim Carrey-esqu in many ways, so I can see either working.

It's interesting to see Conan as ENTP/ENTJ, I never would have thought "J" but it works somehow too.

Good stuff.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Jim Carrey always seemed ESTP to me, but ESFP works too.

My friend Jack is ESFP. We are alot alike, but have our own quirks.
Both of us are quite Jim Carrey-esqu in many ways, so I can see either working.

It's interesting to see Conan as ENTP/ENTJ, I never would have thought "J" but it works somehow too.

Good stuff.

CONAN IS AN F