MBTI
    INTP

I hear anti-freeze works well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Why don't you just stop being annoyed by the dog?

I've always lived with dogs, house dogs, dogs for sport, social dogs, less social dogs. I loved them all. Some barked at night, some all through the night. I don't get annoyed by it. I don't even hear them at night. Neighbours keep complaining and throwing bricks on the kennel though. Yeah, LIKE THAT WILL SHUT THEM UP, lol. :p

Also, in almost all cases of our dogs barking, it's the neighbours fault. If a dog barks once from seeing a mouse or whatever, it's normal, it'll shut up. But if the neighbour then starts shouting or throwing stuff. Yeah, it'll be barking for a few hours to come.

Also, our dogs are trained to search, bark, attack and whatnot. We're not going to tell them barking isn't fine when they clearly feel threatened. Because that's exactly what they're trained to do. And they love it! So NYER to my neighbours.
    Yeah, totally.

Headphones might work.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Why don't you just stop being annoyed by the dog?

I've always lived with dogs, house dogs, dogs for sport, social dogs, less social dogs. I loved them all. Some barked at night, some all through the night. I don't get annoyed by it. I don't even hear them at night. Neighbours keep complaining and throwing bricks on the kennel though. Yeah, LIKE THAT WILL SHUT THEM UP, lol. :p

Also, in almost all cases of our dogs barking, it's the neighbours fault. If a dog barks once from seeing a mouse or whatever, it's normal, it'll shut up. But if the neighbour then starts shouting or throwing stuff. Yeah, it'll be barking for a few hours to come.

Also, our dogs are trained to search, bark, attack and whatnot. We're not going to tell them barking isn't fine when they clearly feel threatened. Because that's exactly what they're trained to do. And they love it! So NYER to my neighbours.
    i like your avatar, you dress it up dont you?

MBTI
    ENTP

Your an NF, your not going to do anything about it.....

Step one, complain to house holder
    After nothing happens
    Step two, call the local authorities which will piss your neighbour off, but they are responcible....

Finally if nothing else works move house

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

wow my evil plan of keeping the dog barking without intermission got 3 people plus myself on his lawn complaining. his anger wont be directed at one person but 4 and the shut in who called the police. before everyone walked away i enlisted them in implementing an ordinance. da end

thanks all

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    wow my evil plan of keeping the dog barking without intermission got 3 people plus myself on his lawn complaining. his anger wont be directed at one person but 4 and the shut in who called the police. before everyone walked away i enlisted them in implementing an ordinance. da end

thanks all
    Good for you! Glad it worked out for you without causing WWIII.
    Something Witty