• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Wonderful Wordplay!

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've read someplace or another that NTs love to play with words.

Personally, Alliteration makes me "squee" on the inside. Puns are never lame. Double entendres make things a little more fun.

Post clever things you've heard or said lately. :D

Most awesome post gets an award of some sort.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mmm linguistics :drool:

Here is a crude Fractionation kinoliguistic (just made up this word) example. The reason I make it crude is to not allow the reader to fall in love with me ;):

First there is trance induction and rapport building something like this is what follows. The point is to convince your mind through a process rather than reason

"Now notice how you feel it (whatever the subject holds at the top of their value heirachry i.e. communication, trust, truth, family, loyalty, sexual attraction etc..)for this example lets say LOVE) like here ***as I put my hand where they say they felt it*** and how I can move it through your body with my hand! (move hand) And how you exhale it to give it to me… And when you inhale it back now the feeling gets even more intense! do it until they keep eyes closed touch first in non-obtrusive places, escalate, calibrate (if they open their eyes, make them visualize the symbol in my hands.) As I give it back, I say something like): “Now close your eyes and as you take a deep breath in as you take in all these feelings and feel them even deeper inside you.”

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
"I'll never fuck you over, but I will definitely fuck you over and over and over again."

:)

bookgerm

MBTI Type
INTP
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
In a Zurich hotel: Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
slightly off topic... more of a blond moment than anything...

Went into a book shop looking for the book "the art of looking sideways", the guy didn't recognise the title, I said it was about semotics (which is only vaguely true).... so he looked it up and wanted to take me to get the book so he could see what the subject was about... so we went over to the stand and he started looking... so I said, "it' a white book covered in black writting"... twit he replied... "yeasss we have a few of those"...

I thought it was very funny at the time