User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Wonderful Wordplay!

I've read someplace or another that NTs love to play with words.

Personally, Alliteration makes me "squee" on the inside. Puns are never lame. Double entendres make things a little more fun.

Post clever things you've heard or said lately.

Most awesome post gets an award of some sort.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Mmm linguistics

Here is a crude Fractionation kinoliguistic (just made up this word) example. The reason I make it crude is to not allow the reader to fall in love with me :

First there is trance induction and rapport building something like this is what follows. The point is to convince your mind through a process rather than reason

"Now notice how you feel it (whatever the subject holds at the top of their value heirachry i.e. communication, trust, truth, family, loyalty, sexual attraction etc..)for this example lets say LOVE) like here ***as I put my hand where they say they felt it*** and how I can move it through your body with my hand! (move hand) And how you exhale it to give it to me And when you inhale it back now the feeling gets even more intense! do it until they keep eyes closed touch first in non-obtrusive places, escalate, calibrate (if they open their eyes, make them visualize the symbol in my hands.) As I give it back, I say something like): Now close your eyes and as you take a deep breath in as you take in all these feelings and feel them even deeper inside you.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

"I'll never fuck you over, but I will definitely fuck you over and over and over again."

MBTI
    INTP

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges

MBTI
    INTP

innuendo and out the other

MBTI
    ENTP

In a Zurich hotel: Because of the impropriety of entertaining guests of the opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the lobby be used for this purpose.

MBTI
    ENTP

slightly off topic... more of a blond moment than anything...

Went into a book shop looking for the book "the art of looking sideways", the guy didn't recognise the title, I said it was about semotics (which is only vaguely true).... so he looked it up and wanted to take me to get the book so he could see what the subject was about... so we went over to the stand and he started looking... so I said, "it' a white book covered in black writting"... twit he replied... "yeasss we have a few of those"...

I thought it was very funny at the time