• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Rewards

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
When I finish my homework I let myself watch Anime, or read manga
(things that really don't contribute to self betterment)

Since I don't make much money I don't really buy myself much. But If I did some sort of regular income, I would buy cheap things that I know would make me significantly happier. Like a box of legos, Cloth, manuscript notebook, cheap CDs I've wanted for like forever, figurines, posters, pitch pipe.

small things that usually don't cost more than 10 bucks.

I'm often more happy with a 6 dollar toy than like... a new phone. or whatever things people like to have.

Love this and totally agree some of the best rewards are the small stuff not the big stuff.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Stuff for horse-riding and painting. New experiences like traveling or fx a tennis lesson would work too.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, this is pretty sad. But I'm thinking about all the presents I got in my life and pondering which one was really cool to me. And none come to mind. Haha.

On the giving side. There is one gift I gave a dear friend once, that I would totally and utterly love to get myself too. (Well, not the same one, but a similar one.)

Was a person I knew for several years in WoW and for some reason we always stayed in touch, even when not playing together. And I made an ingame movie of my character searching all over Azeroth for flowers, with this orchestral quest like song on the background, only to have a rogue ninja them from me everytime. Until finally getting in Orgrimmar, buying a flower bouquet from a vendor. And when walking from the vendor, turns out the vendor was the ninja'ing rogue. And then I hand the bouquet over to the person viewing the movie with a fancy HAPPY BIRTHDAY text.

I was quite proud of the gift movie after it was complete. And thought to myself, how I would love to get something like that sometime.

It was also tons of fun to make! Added a blooper reel and everything.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Allowing myself to get drunk is my reward when I feel I've had a productive day

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Earlier in the month we had a thread sharing our closetted habits... things we did that NTs ought not to do.

What would you consider a worthy NT treat if you were giving yourself a treat? Rewards for getting grades, loosing weight, solvng a problem or what have you...

What do you consider a treat?

Could be anything from a bubble bath, to playing air gutar to heavy metal played full volume....

Retail therapy
Massage
A nap
Someone else cooking dinner

dorcus0

MBTI Type
INTP
In a way, "rewarding myself" is a phrase that doesn't make sense - I could very well give myself the reward without having earned it beforehand =P

Back on topic, the best reward is a day of rest and relaxation. A whole day doing nothing productive, with no homework to worry about for the next week. Those days are rare, and they're amazing.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
In a way, "rewarding myself" is a phrase that doesn't make sense - I could very well give myself the reward without having earned it beforehand =P

Back on topic, the best reward is a day of rest and relaxation. A whole day doing nothing productive, with no homework to worry about for the next week. Those days are rare, and they're amazing.

lol rewards without doing something = indulgence... :D

vegging always lovely

These rewards are great all.....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
books (I need some more bookshelves :blush:)

reading said books while taking a bubble bath

pineapple is always good too :yes: (fresh, not canned!)

of course, I like to reward myself, so I'm rather lax on my standards on what I need to do to deserve rewarding....

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I treat myself to sushi. I can live without it, but it's nice to have once in a blue moon.

Now, since I can't live without books, I would hate to put any requirement to have to buy it under any circumstance.