Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Weed and electronics.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nescio View Post
    When I finish my homework I let myself watch Anime, or read manga
    (things that really don't contribute to self betterment)

Since I don't make much money I don't really buy myself much. But If I did some sort of regular income, I would buy cheap things that I know would make me significantly happier. Like a box of legos, Cloth, manuscript notebook, cheap CDs I've wanted for like forever, figurines, posters, pitch pipe.

small things that usually don't cost more than 10 bucks.

I'm often more happy with a 6 dollar toy than like... a new phone. or whatever things people like to have.
    Love this and totally agree some of the best rewards are the small stuff not the big stuff.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Weed and electronics.
    LOL

Guys these are really great....

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Stuff for horse-riding and painting. New experiences like traveling or fx a tennis lesson would work too.
    Oh yeah?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

You know, this is pretty sad. But I'm thinking about all the presents I got in my life and pondering which one was really cool to me. And none come to mind. Haha.

On the giving side. There is one gift I gave a dear friend once, that I would totally and utterly love to get myself too. (Well, not the same one, but a similar one.)

Was a person I knew for several years in WoW and for some reason we always stayed in touch, even when not playing together. And I made an ingame movie of my character searching all over Azeroth for flowers, with this orchestral quest like song on the background, only to have a rogue ninja them from me everytime. Until finally getting in Orgrimmar, buying a flower bouquet from a vendor. And when walking from the vendor, turns out the vendor was the ninja'ing rogue. And then I hand the bouquet over to the person viewing the movie with a fancy HAPPY BIRTHDAY text.

I was quite proud of the gift movie after it was complete. And thought to myself, how I would love to get something like that sometime.

It was also tons of fun to make! Added a blooper reel and everything.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Allowing myself to get drunk is my reward when I feel I've had a productive day

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Earlier in the month we had a thread sharing our closetted habits... things we did that NTs ought not to do.

What would you consider a worthy NT treat if you were giving yourself a treat? Rewards for getting grades, loosing weight, solvng a problem or what have you...

What do you consider a treat?

Could be anything from a bubble bath, to playing air gutar to heavy metal played full volume....
    Retail therapy
    Massage
    A nap
    Someone else cooking dinner
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP

In a way, "rewarding myself" is a phrase that doesn't make sense - I could very well give myself the reward without having earned it beforehand =P

Back on topic, the best reward is a day of rest and relaxation. A whole day doing nothing productive, with no homework to worry about for the next week. Those days are rare, and they're amazing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by dorcus0 View Post
    In a way, "rewarding myself" is a phrase that doesn't make sense - I could very well give myself the reward without having earned it beforehand =P

Back on topic, the best reward is a day of rest and relaxation. A whole day doing nothing productive, with no homework to worry about for the next week. Those days are rare, and they're amazing.
    lol rewards without doing something = indulgence...

vegging always lovely

These rewards are great all.....

Broccoli