User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Not really sure how other ENTJ's interact with new acquiantances but I initially trust and respect people. I can usually tell whether people are biased or untrustworthy after a little while at which point I take everything they say and do with a grain of salt.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
    Not really sure how other ENTJ's interact with new acquiantances but I initially trust and respect people. I can usually tell whether people are biased or untrustworthy after a little while at which point I take everything they say and do with a grain of salt.
    Exactly. I would call this neutral. Since there is no integration on a fundamental level. Usually if you are taking people with a grain of salt it is because you do not have any idea or use for them. As far as trust it usually only exists at face value with the context. Respect, naturally. On the acquaintance level.

but why in the world would a self-repsecting entp want to be/think they're entj

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bay View Post
    but why in the world would a self-repsecting entp want to be/think they're entj
    I bleieve JAg is just provoking TG, for some reason he beleive her own preferences are not what they should be... How J type is that.... YOU can't be an ENTJ!

To be honest it's good and old and has been for at least 2 weeks, he will eventually get borad I'm sure

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Exactly. I would call this neutral. Since there is no integration on a fundamental level. Usually if you are taking people with a grain of salt it is because you do not have any idea or use for them. As far as trust it usually only exists at face value with the context. Respect, naturally. On the acquaintance level.

I would definitely call it neutral in that sense but the term ''use for them'' seems a little off. That term almost makes it sound like an ENTJ catagorizes people by what they're good at i.e mary -good conversationalist, mark- good lab partner... etc. I usually just take notice of people who are great at keeping a conversation or seem very well balanced and then i'll become a little more cynical towards those who seem 'off'. I don't really change my attitude towards the ones who seem 'off', but there always seems to be a lack of good communication which is sort of a bummer because I like establishing deep relationships with people. Although my attitude doesn't change towards them, I will become a little more reluctant to believe they're always telling the truth. Again, i'm not too sure how well this might relate to all ENTJ's.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I bleieve JAg is just provoking TG, for some reason he beleive her own preferences are not what they should be... How J type is that.... YOU can't be an ENTJ!

To be honest it's good and old and has been for at least 2 weeks, he will eventually get borad I'm sure
    Jag is telling TG exactly what he thinks. So did other ENTJs in this thread, Tink.

I would definitely call it neutral in that sense but the term ''use for them'' seems a little off. [...] I like establishing deep relationships with people.
    "Use for them" is more than a little off for me. It's way off. I don't use people or treat them like objects, or slaves.
    I also establish deep relationships with people.
    Nothing of a superficial nature appeals to me. That means I don't put up with superficial people who merely use others for their own gain.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Jag is telling TG exactly what he thinks. So did other ENTJs in this thread, Tink.
    I know, but stop making out she isn't an ENTJ - its getting tiered and annoying... its her own preference after all.....

But if you have a different perspective rather than saying she is wrong, why not add what you think the right thing is??????

No?

But if you have a different perspective rather than saying she is wrong, why not add what you think the right thing is??????
    You haven't even bothered to read this thread. I already did that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I know, but stop making out she isn't an ENTJ - its getting tiered and annoying... its her own preference after all.....

No?
    Tinkerbell, I would be curious to read what the perspective of an ENTJ should be according to the jungle kitty. ENTJs I know fit TG's description, right down to their incredible charisma and energy around people when they want to emit that.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I would definitely call it neutral in that sense but the term ''use for them'' seems a little off. That term almost makes it sound like an ENTJ catagorizes people by what they're good at i.e mary -good conversationalist, mark- good lab partner... etc. I usually just take notice of people who are great at keeping a conversation or seem very well balanced and then i'll become a little more cynical towards those who seem 'off'. I don't really change my attitude towards the ones who seem 'off', but there always seems to be a lack of good communication which is sort of a bummer because I like establishing deep relationships with people. Although my attitude doesn't change towards them, I will become a little more reluctant to believe they're always telling the truth. Again, i'm not too sure how well this might relate to all ENTJ's.
    Yeah, I relate completely to this kind of attitude.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp