• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Good riddance, 2009

capricorn009

On the plus side of years of suck, redundancy, change of routine and people
being here, there and everywhere you learn to not loose sight of who you are,
what skills and talents matter most and who is important in your life. I used
to think I knew no fear.

ENTJ

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
May 2010 suck less than 2009 :cheese:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, 2K9 as a whole sucked ass. :tongue10:

I haven't lost my ridiculously over-optimist outlook on life, but I can assure you, if 2010 sucks as much (or heaven forbid more) than 2K9, I am going to be one pissed off MoFo with two semiautomatic rifles tearing some shit up. :2ar15:

"By bye 2K9, eat shit and fuck off for all eternity! Toodles!" :bye:

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lots of dead stars this year, but...
(puts on sunglasses)
they'll never shoot me out of the sky

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Lots of dead stars this year, but...
(puts on sunglasses)
they'll never shoot me out of the sky

We've a whole year to develop a technology with which to do that. Never underestimate the drive of someone trying to do the seemingly impossible.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I haven't lost my ridiculously over-optimist outlook on life, but I can assure you, if 2010 sucks as much (or heaven forbid more) than 2K9, I am going to be one pissed off MoFo with two semiautomatic rifles tearing some shit up. :2ar15:

+1 i mean really...what the FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Terrible year. Let's hope I'll soon forget it.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Love love love 2009! I got my paycheck, squandered it, got a job, was fired, was introduced to a new non-profit and worked there for the hols, reconnected with the lovely people from the non-profit i used to intern at, fell in love, lost my virginity, broke up, was in denial about the break-up then i said "f- it, i'm cutting all contact with my ex", struggled through 2 horrendous semesters, worked my ass off for a subject and got a high distinction for it, secured an internship for early 2010, lost friends, made new friends, undertook research project and met interesting academics in the process, had multiple breakdowns, regained.

2009: i feel full.

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
fuck 2009.. well, for a good part of it.
i think i'm already liking 2010. can't explain, though..

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
'09 was a pretty good year as things finally began to make sense for a change, and bits of my vision transformed into a reality.

I know I'll be meeting disappointment along the way sooner or later, but I intend to blast right through it, and adapt to those unexpected circumstances wherever needed. I'm rather thankful that life knocked me out earlier, instead of now when I have more responsibilities with greater risks to undertake.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
I kinda liked 2009 too. Not everything turned out the way I liked them to, but I believe the outcome is nevertheless the best possible.

P

Phantonym

Hehe. 2009 was ok I guess. Nothing sucked that much. But as I always say, tomorrow is going to be a better day. Or year. Or maybe just because I like even numbers.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2k9 was exceptionally bland for me. There wasn't anything terribly good or bad; it was just an unexciting year on the whole.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Hehe. 2009 was ok I guess. Nothing sucked that much. But as I always say, tomorrow is going to be a better day. Or year. Or maybe just because I like even numbers.
I like prime numbers. I have to hold out through ANOTHER year.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6

+2

Yeah, I could live with this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2009 was the year I finally became whole and alive again.
It was a damned good year and I pwnd it.

I'm expecting next year to be even better. :)