• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Formula for an INTJ sock puppet!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I just found the perfect formula for creating a believable, young INTJ type I could post shit with, and perhaps reach 7000 posts before being exposed!

1) Choose an avatar a sad, sad boy would choose. Perhaps a serious anime figure.
2) Imagine a personality for yourself where you are respectable, steady and knowledgeable. Nothing of that will ever have to be substantiated. Just look at the avatar chosen in #1 for this and you'll get in the mood.
3) At random, post statements pertaining to your image. Anything where you look down upon other people is good. You don't have to listen to anyone for this.
4) At random, quote parts of people's texts and insert "No", or if you're up for an extra challenge, copy some fine negative statements someone cool once said, and act if they pertained to the situation. This is almost like listening but you still don't have to listen. Isn't that cool!

I'll do this a few times and I'll be on my way to e-fame. That is, with that INTJ. Here I come, INTJ's, I'll be joining you in fame!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Did I miss something here?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:sleeping:

Seriously, an ENTJ would never post such an unimaginative trollbait.
Even my 85-year old grandmother would know how to deal with you, which is kinda sad.

Jaguar

That's too bad, because INTJ sock puppet sounded so adorable.

sockpuppet.176.gif

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Do I hear something from Litvyak's direction, something like "No! You're dumb! You're always more dumber, plus 1!"

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey Santtu. Have you ever been to the bahamas?

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT
So to make n ENTJ persona do you just switch the serious anime avatar to a live action anime avatar? I mean, it would show real world application over internal association..

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Great, kids! Go throw pencils now, and make faces at me while I turn away. Perhaps you could also fill the chalkboard with obscenities and stick figures after I leave the class.