• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Formula for an INTJ sock puppet!

Jaguar

Great, kids! Go throw pencils now, and make faces at me while I turn away. Perhaps you could also fill the chalkboard with obscenities and stick figures after I leave the class.

STRAIGHTJACKETESCAPE-FULL.jpg

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
All the negative feeling on this thread is making the sock puppets sad, INTJ or otherwise.

Sock_Puppet_2_small.jpg

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You know, Santtu, I was going to change my avatar to a very sexy, sexy picture of Demeter, but now I'm not.

I sincerely apologize to everyone looking forward to sexy Demeter, though. Maybe next year, eh?

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Someone hates an INTJ, news at 10.

Well I guess when everyone hates you, it's logical to try redirect it. Might have worked if it had an ounce of creativity in it.

But you know when armageddon comes and if hollywood is right about the characteristic of a mad scientist, I think that person who brings armageddon is going to be an INTJ, and I'm guessing you won't be spared.

ENTJs are cool, but like in a colony of monkeys there are exception, such as monkey's who think it's cool to piss on themselves. Can you guess which one you are?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
This thread isn't any fun.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well me thinks this is al one supreme inferiority complex rearing it's head... why does this guy always try and put people down... when he pretends he think he's gods gift, it's really annoying

Poppy we could make it fun

Jaguar

Well me thinks this is al one supreme inferiority complex rearing it's head... why does this guy always try and put people down... when he pretends he think he's gods gift, it's really annoying

I say we ship him off to your P team. Lol.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
harsh but a suitable ending, are you sure we can't just make him a whole new type of his own????

Jaguar

harsh but a suitable ending, are you sure we can't just make him a whole new type of his own????

Well, all kidding aside here, all ENTJs are not the same.
An ENTJ whose top 3 scores on the enneagram are 3,7,8 like Santtu, is not an ENTJ like myself with 8,1,5.

Knowing that as I do, he is a type of his own as far as I'm concerned.
He sure as hell isn't mine.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, all kidding aside here, all ENTJs are not the same.
An ENTJ whose top 3 scores on the enneagram are 3,7,8 like Santtu, is not an ENTJ like myself with 8,1,5.

Knowing that as I do, he is a type of his own as far as I'm concerned.
He sure as hell isn't mine.

Don't worry I was hradly tarring you with the same brush, I get ENTJs in the main - they are OK, sometimes they make life hard for themselves... they can be really funny and entetaining, and almost always have the heart of an NF, even the really agressive ones (again which you are not - I think thats laregely and age thing)

I apprecaite Enngreagrame differences, ENTPs are very different from one another, a lot more so than ENTJs I think (might be the p-ness)... I'm a 5 then 9 then 7, so A-typical ENTP - which actually seems to be the norm for ENTP

And no you don't tpically come over as looking down on everyone else, because your so great... quippy yes, looking down your nose - not so much... although with guys you may get to the pissing up the wall thing, that is SO entertaining to the males of the species, non type related:D

Jaguar

Don't worry I was jhradly tarring you with the same brush, I get ENTJs in the main - they are OK, sometimes make life hard for themselves...

I apprecaite Enngreagrame differences, ENTPs are very different from one another, a lot more so than ENTJs I think (might be the p-ness)... I'm a 5 then 9 then 7, so a-typical ENTP - which actually seems to be the norm for ENTP

And no you don't tpically come over as hard core look down on everyone else, because your so great... quippy yes, looking down your nose, not so much... although with guys you may get to the pissing up the wall thing, that is SO entertaining to the males of the species, non type related:D

An ENTP 5? And you really think you're ENTP rather than, say, INTP?
I agree with you, pissing up a wall is not type related. :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I test consitantly as an ENTP.... I'd say I was a very introspective person, but not introverted... or hugely overcompensatin, which is possible, but doens't change the fact... I do think I'm full blooded ENTP, just not as out there are 7's... I'm not massively up on Engraemme methods/application.

Yes go find wall piss straight... LOL One last stand - women rarely enter that contest - there are physical difficulties attached ;) Grim

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Silly people, the shit is over. With how little content can you keep yourself entertained? And I wasted a minute on the newest posts.

Jaguar

I test consitantly as an ENTP.... I'd say I was a very introspective person, but not introverted... or hugely overcompensatin, which is possible, but doens't change the fact... I do think I'm full blooded ENTP, just not as out there are 7's... I'm not massively up on Engraemme methods/application.

Yes go find wall piss straight... LOL One last stand - women rarely enter that contest - there are physical difficulties attached ;) Grim

Now that is an interesting point. Introspective but not introverted.
I'd easily say the same of myself. Been that way since I was a kid.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
people struggle to get the difference, I like to chew things in my head, but I also like to share and build ideas... I guess I get some INTP and ENTP traits....

It's weird because if I have a real problem, one I do't have a solution for I can't share it, I as a minimum need to know the roots of the solutions before I share and build. Odd beahviours I know.

I wonder if the whole introspective thing is an NT quality rather than I/E or P/J thing