User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    harsh but a suitable ending, are you sure we can't just make him a whole new type of his own????
    Well, all kidding aside here, all ENTJs are not the same.
    An ENTJ whose top 3 scores on the enneagram are 3,7,8 like Santtu, is not an ENTJ like myself with 8,1,5.

Knowing that as I do, he is a type of his own as far as I'm concerned.
    He sure as hell isn't mine.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Well, all kidding aside here, all ENTJs are not the same.
    An ENTJ whose top 3 scores on the enneagram are 3,7,8 like Santtu, is not an ENTJ like myself with 8,1,5.

Knowing that as I do, he is a type of his own as far as I'm concerned.
    He sure as hell isn't mine.
    Don't worry I was hradly tarring you with the same brush, I get ENTJs in the main - they are OK, sometimes they make life hard for themselves... they can be really funny and entetaining, and almost always have the heart of an NF, even the really agressive ones (again which you are not - I think thats laregely and age thing)

I apprecaite Enngreagrame differences, ENTPs are very different from one another, a lot more so than ENTJs I think (might be the p-ness)... I'm a 5 then 9 then 7, so A-typical ENTP - which actually seems to be the norm for ENTP

And no you don't tpically come over as looking down on everyone else, because your so great... quippy yes, looking down your nose - not so much... although with guys you may get to the pissing up the wall thing, that is SO entertaining to the males of the species, non type related

Don't worry I was jhradly tarring you with the same brush, I get ENTJs in the main - they are OK, sometimes make life hard for themselves...

I apprecaite Enngreagrame differences, ENTPs are very different from one another, a lot more so than ENTJs I think (might be the p-ness)... I'm a 5 then 9 then 7, so a-typical ENTP - which actually seems to be the norm for ENTP

And no you don't tpically come over as hard core look down on everyone else, because your so great... quippy yes, looking down your nose, not so much... although with guys you may get to the pissing up the wall thing, that is SO entertaining to the males of the species, non type related

An ENTP 5? And you really think you're ENTP rather than, say, INTP?
    I agree with you, pissing up a wall is not type related.

MBTI
    ENTP

I test consitantly as an ENTP.... I'd say I was a very introspective person, but not introverted... or hugely overcompensatin, which is possible, but doens't change the fact... I do think I'm full blooded ENTP, just not as out there are 7's... I'm not massively up on Engraemme methods/application.

Yes go find wall piss straight... LOL One last stand - women rarely enter that contest - there are physical difficulties attached Grim

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Silly people, the shit is over. With how little content can you keep yourself entertained? And I wasted a minute on the newest posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    Silly people, the shit is over. With how little content can you keep yourself entertained? And I wasted a minute on the newest posts.

No one is talking to you. Go away.

I test consitantly as an ENTP.... I'd say I was a very introspective person, but not introverted... or hugely overcompensatin, which is possible, but doens't change the fact... I do think I'm full blooded ENTP, just not as out there are 7's... I'm not massively up on Engraemme methods/application.

Yes go find wall piss straight... LOL One last stand - women rarely enter that contest - there are physical difficulties attached Grim
    Now that is an interesting point. Introspective but not introverted.
    I'd easily say the same of myself. Been that way since I was a kid.

MBTI
    ENTP

people struggle to get the difference, I like to chew things in my head, but I also like to share and build ideas... I guess I get some INTP and ENTP traits....

It's weird because if I have a real problem, one I do't have a solution for I can't share it, I as a minimum need to know the roots of the solutions before I share and build. Odd beahviours I know.

I wonder if the whole introspective thing is an NT quality rather than I/E or P/J thing

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    All the negative feeling on this thread is making the sock puppets sad, INTJ or otherwise.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm with Marm... hugs for socky puppet......