User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    I don't talk to my ex, she is a friend that I slept with and I have not contacted her due to my lover's request. Yet she still talks to a guy, the same guy that used to cause me jealousy( all the posts on this site helped me deal with it thank you all), and she fucked him. So I agree with the ISTP <3. Bullshit.

However fuzzcrossed now that I corrected you do you have anything else to say/modify except for the huge LEAVE HER? lol
    Wow. She sounds like a big hypocrite. She asked you to not talk to your ex, and she has the nerve to talk to her's despite you requesting that she doesn't? To me it sounds like her rules apply only to you and not to herself. Maybe you should try to talk to her still. I don't know if you've expressed your distaste for this or not. But if she doesn't budge, you need to ask yourself if she's worth putting up with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

Whatever the reason for your jealousy, I'd say get out of the relationship now. Although I'm not an NT woman, I am an atheist married to a staunch catholic ENFJ. It just doesn't work well and we have many conflicts. Find someone like yourself and you will not be so insecure because it will be a relationship that has potential. INTPs aren't possessive or jealous. She will get tired and bored of your insecurities. Good luck.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
    Whatever the reason for your jealousy, I'd say get out of the relationship now. Although I'm not an NT woman, I am an atheist married to a staunch catholic ENFJ. It just doesn't work well and we have many conflicts. Find someone like yourself and you will not be so insecure because it will be a relationship that has potential. INTPs aren't possessive or jealous. She will get tired and bored of your insecurities. Good luck.
    Yikes! Did you have these religious dispositions before you got married?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Thank you everyone for your input. One thing that bothers me is that she told me I am NOT allowed to speak to this ENTP friend of mine whom I've slept with and yet SHE gets to talk to the male she used to sleep with?

I see that as hypocrisy and unfair, let me know what you think.

It's completely stupid. Your girlfriend is an idiot that's what I've came to the conclusion of. How old is she, 16? If she cared about you she wouldn't be talking to other guys you don't want her to be and she wouldn't stop you from talking to someone. That's not how relationships work. That's how they work when you are in high school and dumb. If she really wants to be with you she needs to put YOU first before any other dumb guy. Unless she doesn't view this relationship as seriously as you do. In that case you guys should have a serious talk.

MBTI
    ENFJ

yea i'm starting to notice a bit of immaturity with her. I read somewhere that INTPs usually don't get married. anyone want to elaborate?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

yea i'm starting to notice a bit of immaturity with her. I read somewhere that INTPs usually don't get married. anyone want to elaborate?
    I've read when they do marry they make their partners miserable. It was something like, "INTPs are most likely to have unhappy marriage mates". I can't remember where the info came from though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I've read when they do marry they make their partners miserable. It was something like, "INTPs are most likely to have unhappy marriage mates". I can't remember where the info came from though.
    Yeah I remember that survey thing. It also talked about the added importance of INTPs finding a like-minded mate for marriage happiness. A lot of INTPs that have trouble approaching people probably end up with ESXXs who wrestled them into a relationship that's ultimately incompatible.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Thats only half a quote, it was about how its important for INTPs to be with someone similar, i think it said something like as much as 30% are in unhappy relationships.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Thats only half a quote, it was about how its important for INTPs to be with someone similar, i think it said something like as much as 30% are in unhappy relationships.
    I remember it being less about the marriage being unhappy (as in, both partners), but their marriage mate being unhappy with the INTP in the marriage (subtle, but important difference). Something about obliviousness of the INTP to their partner's needs. I might be remembering info from a different source, but admittedly it's fuzzy.

I've dated INTPs, very briefly, because their emotional obtuseness gets old fast. I know not all are that way, but they have that rep for a reason.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

and how many people people regardless of type are happy in their marriage, or all the divorce rates coming from people married to INTPs?
    I love how this topic has turned into blame the INTP when it's pretty obvious that the OP was also acting like a jerk.