User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 101

  1. #51
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    They do? Anything that I've seen coming from ENTPs here has been that they don't really care about society's rules. I haven't had enough real life interaction to form an opinion.
    Remember, Fe, for them, is in the position for tertiary temptation; it's Si that runs as their inferior.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #52
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    Thank you everyone for your input. One thing that bothers me is that she told me I am NOT allowed to speak to this ENTP friend of mine whom I've slept with and yet SHE gets to talk to the male she used to sleep with?



    I see that as hypocrisy and unfair, let me know what you think.
    I call bullshit.

    You either both live by the same rules or there are none. No double standards.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  3. #53
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I call bullshit.

    You either both live by the same rules or there are none. No double standards.
    Can we upgrade that to a bullshit sandwich? Maybe with ?
    Love is the point.

  4. #54
    Senior Member Jonathanthegreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Grrrrr....
    Obviously, you don't love her enough to stop wanting to talk to your ex.
    I don't talk to my ex, she is a friend that I slept with and I have not contacted her due to my lover's request. Yet she still talks to a guy, the same guy that used to cause me jealousy( all the posts on this site helped me deal with it thank you all), and she fucked him. So I agree with the ISTP <3. Bullshit.

    However fuzzcrossed now that I corrected you do you have anything else to say/modify except for the huge LEAVE HER? lol

  5. #55
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Just everything I've already said. "Leave her" is still large as life; this doesn't smell right to me.
    Love is the point.

  6. #56
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    I don't talk to my ex, she is a friend that I slept with and I have not contacted her due to my lover's request. Yet she still talks to a guy, the same guy that used to cause me jealousy( all the posts on this site helped me deal with it thank you all), and she fucked him. So I agree with the ISTP <3. Bullshit.

    However fuzzcrossed now that I corrected you do you have anything else to say/modify except for the huge LEAVE HER? lol
    Have you asked her not to talk to the guy? If you haven't she may assume that it doesn't bother you and therefore feels no reason not to keep him around in her life.

    I'm never down for these types of "bargains" in relationships. People are going to come into temptation whether from the past or present people in their life.

    It really comes down to this fact: You either trust someone or you don't. If you don't then it's time to re-evaluate the reasons why you are there in the first place.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

  7. #57
    Senior Member _Violence_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Can't stand girls with emotional baggage....

  8. #58
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    ^Vio and MDP good points both.
    Love is the point.

  9. #59
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    They do? Anything that I've seen coming from ENTPs here has been that they don't really care about society's rules. I haven't had enough real life interaction to form an opinion.
    ENTP rebellion against social norms belies a deep need to fit in in respect. They want to be approved of for being different and intelligent whereas INTP's seem to disregard society in most respects.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #60
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    ENTP rebellion against social norms belies a deep need to fit in in respect. They want to be approved of for being different and intelligent whereas INTP's seem to disregard society in most respects.
    "Question authority - then do everything it tells you." is a line I read in an ENTP profile that fits.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] What is your favorite environment? Especially INTPs
    By Musicallogic in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. [NT] NT Women
    By tinkerbell in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:16 PM
  3. [NT] Question for NT Women - Are you a feminist?
    By Lauren Ashley in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. [NT] Where do you find NT women?
    By Risen in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 03:45 PM
  5. [NT] How do NT women differ from NT men?
    By centerofthesun in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO