User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I like this description and the advice how to handle INFJs. We don't mean to be a contradiction. We just are what we are.
    It's why I adore/despise your people! <3
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    At least I got some tomato soup out of the deal...INFJs are mmm-mmm-good.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENFP

ENFP - At some point, this smiling, energetic and mischievous creature is going to hug you. Don't be alarmed, and don't think that it's trying to strangle you. High hug threat level.
    TEEHEE! For some reasons, I/ENTPs especially are very huggable to me. I love them. And it's true, don't be alarmed. Hugs are just usually an ENFP's way (or maybe just my way) of saying 'Hey, you're really fun to be around, I really like you and you make me happy'.. Which, is a good thing, right? Embrace it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

For ENFPs and ISFPs: Beware the underlying Fi. If ENFP either leaps to attack or ISFP suddenly digs in, both of them in ways that don't seem to be rationally supportable, smooth things over and retreat because plunging ahead or digging in yourself will result in a war that cannot be won.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

INTJ - One of my favourite species, INTJs are highly specific, evolved, motivated somethings. If you intend on challenging one, be able to back up your claims. Be substantial. If you can, go for their soft underbelly of Fi. Scratch counterclockwise, repeat.
    This is a must. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

INTJ - One of my favourite species, INTJs are highly specific, evolved, motivated somethings. If you intend on challenging one, be able to back up your claims. Be substantial. If you can, go for their soft underbelly of Fi. Scratch counterclockwise, repeat.

Behind the ears works pretty well too. Or any kind of head/hair stroking/pulling/massaging.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    ISFP - ISFPs can be initially very hard to spot, until you remember that they're most often found inside of mascot costumes. A warm, cuddly, friendly bunch; as long as you smile [don't show any teeth, it's a threat] you should be able to get along with them just fine.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTP

INTP - This type is best known for throwing out random facts they can't believe you don't know about yet. Your best defence is to listen and nod, because they are going to spend a lot of time talking about something they find incredibly interesting.
    I usually throw random facts I do believe they don't know about yet, but think they'll find interesting, too......but it usually shows when the person is only faking the interest; if I were ENTP, the simply nodding and listening might be enough to make me happy because they're probably happier with people who listen while they talk, but as an I, I prefer for them to talk back while I nod in agreement to their agreement with me I'd appreciate it more if they told me exactly what it is they don't find interesting in something I personally think is so incredibly interesting.
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by bookgerm View Post
    I usually throw random facts I do believe they don't know about yet, but think they'll find interesting, too......but it usually shows when the person is only faking the interest; if I were ENTP, the simply nodding and listening might be enough to make me happy because they're probably happier with people who listen while they talk, but as an I, I prefer for them to talk back while I nod in agreement to their agreement with me I'd appreciate it more if they told me exactly what it is they don't find interesting in something I personally think is so incredibly interesting.
    Completely and Overwhelmingly agree with this post.
    INTp (MBTI)
    LII (Socionics) but typed as ILI as well
    5 wing 6
    Ti > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Fi > Se > Fe

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

INFP - Sweet, caring, adorable and extremely morbid. Like watching small children tear apart a carcass to add bones to the macaroni art they are making for their grandparents. Approach with caution, avoid making eye contact if not planning on approaching.
    And if approaching, wear the appropriate protective garments. It could get messy.