• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Alcohol made me NT

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You was cloned from an alcoholic wasnt you ?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You was cloned from an alcoholic wasnt you ?

nah, i was cloned by an alcoholic.

maybe thats why i went wrong
bier.gif

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
to sad to laugh about but damn good idea :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ich habe Pläne große Pläne
Ich baue dir ein Haus

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Expensive hard liquor or copious quantities of cheap beer?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is this a poll question, if it refers to the OP I'd gof ro the latter ;)

You use every chance you get to kick someone in the side dont you ? :D

Actually there was a time, I thought behaving like an english gentleman would give me more luck with the ladies. That time I only drank copious amounts of expensive liquor but since the financial crisis those times are over.

Nowadays the only course I was intrested in at school comes into handy: I thought about setting up a huge bowl in the basement and then brew the booze yourself. I could maybe even sell some of the bottles to fellow beerdrinkers on the streets to make the money to finance production.

I'ld need a marketing executive, an accountant is not necessary cause the state will get no beer, a taster and a guard with 2 dogs for the night !!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You use every chance you get to kick someone in the side dont you ? :D

Actually there was a time, I thought behaving like an english gentleman would give me more luck with the ladies. That time I only drank copious amounts of expensive liquor but since the financial crisis those times are over.

Nowadays the only course I was intrested in at school comes into handy: I thought about setting up a huge bowl in the basement and then brew the booze yourself. I could maybe even sell some of the bottles to fellow beerdrinkers on the streets to make the money to finance production.

I'ld need a marketing executive, an accountant is not necessary cause the state will get no beer, a taster and a guard with 2 dogs for the night !!

no non no nono nono no English Gentlemen, don't do to well with the ladies... unless you are james bond... but then it's the aston martin they are into

You come over as cheap liquor boy ;), but I think I get that from some of your posts.

Brew your own, is good fun, but be careful of the hops smell... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe

So how much of your home bru is for your own domestic consumption..... and how much is for sale....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
cheap liquor boy, huh ?

ok that attack finished my heart..

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ah shooshed and drink your beer ;)

actually u assume thats an insult, nothing wrong with beer drinkers...it says non pretentious, grounded.... if you were a cocktail boy... that would say ENTIRELY different things

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
bier ist gut

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
bier ist gut

indeed....

Now it wasn't like I was suggesting you were a 20 woodbine smoker who drinks wood alcoaul out a bottle in a brown paper bag and is on the verge of going blind