• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Alcohol made me NT

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Who's with me ?

For me alcohol removes some of the pain of being an NT. Specifically, I find it gets me out of the maddening Ti loop and lets my Ne frolic.

Sometimes that unleashed Ne gets me into trouble though . . .

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Weird.

I was NT (dom Ti), I started drinking and became very un-NT (Dom Ne, no Ti at all, so not like ENTP's), and had to quit in order to become NT again.

Alcohol sucks. :p

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Fact, alcohol is the new Miracle Cream.

Very few people will get that...

Litmus

MBTI Type
INxJ
un-NT! un-NT! un-NT! (Try saying that about 20 times)
Alcohol eats away my usual Ti crispness and big-picture coherence.
Oh but the Ne and Se, they have a merry time and frolic at being liberated from the Ti reserve.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
Actually, it made me an SP. ;)

^^^ This ... although a somewhat quiet SP. It does kick up my extraversion a few notches, particularly the more I drink ... but I'd still be classified as an introvert.