• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Women

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I enjoy cooking in general, and bake only because I grew tired of bakeries and other people overdoing the sugar in everything and never putting in enough spices, and set out to formulate a way to make things just as tasty but made with whole wheat flour and real stuff.

I succeeded, and tested it. The people I gave them to couldn't tell the difference, and what I made was essentially healthy. I did the same thing when it came to chai - do ye know how much sugar they put in the pre-mixed bases?

:coffee:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Um, why is baking "girly"? :huh:

I know it's not BIG girly, but guys bake - usualyl if they are oooober into cooking or not at all, most men do not know how to make pastry or bake a sponge.

Hence in the main it is girly....

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You wont probably believe me if I tell you this now, but there isnt really a guy who ever thought that NT woman are not feminine. We guys tend to distinct between girls who have a lot of issues (NF) and normal people (NTs). But besides that joke, there isnt really a feeling that ever struck me to think NT girls aint feminine.

If you go on talking about it tho real hard, I will believe it !

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Awe - in-he-nice

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sure! I love cooking and baking.
It's not because it's "girly" that we shouldn't do it or something. That is a false reasoning, you know. The description (like "NT woman") should follow reality, not vice versa.
I'm not ashamed of liking "girly" things.
I guess NT women cook in a different way and for different reasons than others. I like to experiment in the kitchen. I like to create new recipes and to combine them. I always simplify recipes - less ingredients and more of each. And, of course, there is a big satisfaction when the experiment has succeeded and when other people love your food!

I am not ashamed of liking girlie, things but I'm still not oober pink....

I like to bake, dont' do it often now, but do enjoy it, was just wondering if other NT women were also into it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why is baking femine? giving birth to a baby is femine. does one require a vagina and estrogen to perform baking?

I guess, if you want to have a bun in the oven...

*ka-CHING <crashhhhh>!*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like to bake, dont' do it often now, but do enjoy it, was just wondering if other NT women were also into it.

i agree with the typical POV expressed in this thread -- NT women can like it just fine and it's not a matter of how the activity is gendered, it is just whether it holds personal interest or practical need to the eyes of the individual.

TPs might not be as much into the detail work either. I would rather play around and see what I can invent based on what I already know, than necessarily follow some recipe and have it come out perfectly.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I cook by instinct, but I learned when I was very young so I guess it's part of me.

The whole geneder of the activity is a bit loose really, but I've often heard NT women saying they are more gender nutral/less girly about stuff. But it seems that women do have a good sense of their own femininity but it's expressed how they want it... very T-minded

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I suck at cooking / baking.
I like to bake cookies with my neighbor kids, but I always burn the cookies.
:(

Last edited:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't think cooking and baking were feminine. Hell, most of the people who do either professionally are male...

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I have huge norks... they are a bit of a give away, but I hide them well
totally OT (but hey, we are ENTPs after all :p), but how do you do that :thelook:? I've found that the only way to hide big boobs is to wear tents that make me look three times fatter, otherwise they are visible no matter what.
... I'd like to know :)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
totally OT (but hey, we are ENTPs after all :p), but how do you do that :thelook:? I've found that the only way to hide big boobs is to wear tents that make me look three times fatter, otherwise they are visible no matter what.
... I'd like to know :)

all about your clavical bones... weirdly enough...

Body shape is an optical illusion, if you were tops that cover your clavical bones then it thows attentiont o other part of your body.

Don't wear low cut top, horizontal stripes, glaring colours, flimsy tops, etc....

It's also about cut, and not getting everything tightly fitted.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I didn't think cooking and baking were feminine. Hell, most of the people who do either professionally are male...

Yeah, I've always thought that was weird. Like its womans work in the home but in the real world its mans work. I've actually seen bias towards female chefs :huh:

Anyway, I suck at baking, I have problems paying attention ~exactly~ to the recipe. And when I do then it becomes boring. And I don't really have a sweet tooth so I have no motivation to bake anything. I'm a great cooker tho :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I've always thought that was weird. Like its womans work in the home but in the real world its mans work. I've actually seen bias towards female chefs :huh:

Anyway, I suck at baking, I have problems paying attention ~exactly~ to the recipe. And when I do then it becomes boring. And I don't really have a sweet tooth so I have no motivation to bake anything. I'm a great cooker tho :D

Yeah, I grew up where my mother and father both did about the same amount of cooking and baking. *shrug*