MBTI
    ENFJ

What about healthy Fi-Se INTJs?

Oh wait. Those are ISFPs.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you only abbreviate the subtypes in Ni-Fi, or whatever, it wont really help us
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    What about healthy Fi-Se INTJs?

Oh wait. Those are ISFPs.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The Ni-Fi INTJs tend to be very difficult to communicate with because they're so utterly perplexed by the problem of how to deal with the outside world.
    Yes that's often the problem with interacting with them. Unfortunate, cause they can be quite cuddly on the inside.

MBTI
    INTJ

If you map MBTI onto big five, you allegedly get E/I = S/R, N/S = I/N, T/F = E/A, and J/P = O/U respectively. That leaves open the possibility of L and C (limbic and calm) subtypes of any given MBTI type.

So, presumably there are INTJs who have strong emotional reactions to situations, moodiness, and who may be more prone to stress/anxiety, while others are better able to relax, take things in stride, and not get worked up.

I also find the Te-bound and Ni-Fi subtypes interesting. Could be why I sometimes think I might be an INFP, though I do rely on Te a fair bit too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The Ni-Fi INTJs tend to be very difficult to communicate with because they're so utterly perplexed by the problem of how to deal with the outside world.
    Tell me about it...

Fascinated by possibilities, and oblivious to everything else.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

I an INTJ with a Type 5 wing 6 ito enneagram. Dunno what it really means as I am not knowledgeable regarding Enneagram theory.

MBTI
    xxxx

I always imagined Provoker to be the exemplification of a healthy INTJ, not an unhealthy one. He doesn't show much fear, if any, regarding the outside world and uses "INTJ ambition" to get what he desires. He understands the world around him and understands himself, using both of these facts to hone his skills. He seems more than capable of not falling for the Ni(or Ne) stereotype of following conspiracy theories. He's a rational person who can think through his situation. I'd argue that that is a prime example of using INTJ natural preferences in a healthy manner.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Apparently you can get away with calling an INTJ far too "Te" but if you call someone out for being far too "Fe," you're automatically considered an aspie. I sense discrimination.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

I agree with the Te discrimination. Just tell them Fe is an abbreviation for fickle (only half-joking).

I remember reading a thread about who has it worse in communicating with the outside world, INFJs or INFPs, worded as if they were the only ones with such problems. I was like seriously? No offense, but they both have dominant/auxiliary function pairs that work in tandem to relate externally to people in meaningful ways. For example, INFPs are dominant Fi but they have auxiliary Ne which helps them make Fi more tangible (I think this is why they are acknowledged as such good writers). INFJs can focus Ni with Fe towards people. Being an Ni-Fi INTJ does jack to help making any emotional feeling external. Consider Te useless (no one wants a line chart about how emotions are rising and falling with mathematical analysis) and inferior Se is more often destructive than constructive, pushing towards addiction and self-destruction. I would consider being stuck in an Ni-Fi loop one of the most difficult experiences to relate to anyone else. When it spirals towards depression, there's little to ground it in reality. It's like taking the #1 most nebulous function (Ni) and multiplying it by the #2 most nebulous function (Fi). Try that one on for size.