• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] An ENTJ talking about ENTJs

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This guy's voice. It's freaky. If he told you to do something would you be able to refuse? Seems like he's the kind of person that would tell you to do something in a nice way that puts a chill down your spine and you wouldn't be able to refuse because of fear.
[YOUTUBE="xTUpy1IdZIE"]ENTJ[/YOUTUBE]

The 4th personality type in my installment of videos about a personality type talking about their personality type.
Others:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/25250-video-about-entps-told-entp.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/25246-video-profile-intj-told-intj.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/25358-2-videos-istjs-talking-about-istjs.html

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ He really is isn't he.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's not an ENTJ, it just makes me pissed off.
I know it's supposed to be funny or something ;)
That person completely lacks the necessary charisma.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's not an ENTJ, it just makes me pissed off.
I know it's supposed to be funny or something ;)
That person completely lacks the necessary charisma.
Actually I think he is very possibly an ENTJ. ENTJs don't necessarily all act the same and this one has a certain 'thing' about him that makes him freakishly overpowering.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Reminds me very much of an ENTJ I know outside of this forum, but I do get some sort of ENFJ vibe from him.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This guy is fuckin' creepy.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Young ENTJ.

Difficult to listen to; I want to slap him. No social charisma at all.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lol wtf is he talking about?

This better not be your entj representation video :doh:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol wtf is he talking about?

This better not be your entj representation video :doh:
Well, unless you want this.
[YOUTUBE="yBgxUhIOBCM"]ENTJ[/YOUTUBE]

T

ThatGirl

Yeah I don't know about his type but I thought the video was funny. Seemed like he was totally trying to fuck with you. I think it was funny when he said really stereotypical ENTJ things, in contrast to his saying he had no idea what an ENTJ was. The whole video was a presentation.

Eh Id say it depicts an ENTJ pretty well. Also the sound and video were quiet hypnotizing, adding to the creep factor. I still think it was done on purpose.

Also I love how on the youtube list of ENTJ personalities there is also one about narcissistic personality disorder.

Last edited:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh:

This one made me smile. You should definitely go with this one.
:D Yes, the ENTJs will certainly get a good image then wouldn't they?