User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 137

  1. #31
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    so I guess I should take it that the best way to argue with an ENTJ is not to argue with them?

    (or hit them in the head with an axe and put them through the wood chipper )

  2. #32
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    so I guess I should take it that the best way to argue with an ENTJ is not to argue with them?
    Yes. I believe I mentioned calmness as being vital, once or twice!

    (or hit them in the head with an axe and put them through the wood chipper )
    That could work too...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  3. #33
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    (or hit them in the head with an axe and put them through the wood chipper )
    Actually, it's more like letting them walk blindly into the wood chipper then laugh your ass off when they come out with the "OMG" look on their face.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    do they have to come out???

  5. #35
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Actually, it's more like letting them walk blindly into the wood chipper then laugh your ass off when they come out with the "OMG" look on their face.


    Dude, you been practicing with that hammer? You is hittin' them nails RIGHT where they belong!



    (as he laces his comment with disclaimers in fear for his life should the ENTJ's he knows (wonderful, lovely, sweet people that they are, the widdle puddy tats) catch sight of this)
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  6. #36
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yes. I believe I mentioned calmness as being vital, once or twice!
    I do stay calm- these people are seriously making me secretly go crazy and want to play in traffic though! (secret as in they have no clue)

  7. #37
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    nobody got my Fargo reference!

  8. #38
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I do stay calm- these people are seriously making me secretly go crazy and want to play in traffic though! (secret as in they have no clue)
    Calm - yes, but firm, mind you! No looking down, no submissive body language allowed! Or it'll be
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  9. #39
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    do they have to come out???
    That all depends on the type of chipper they decide to blindly walk into. After that it's how much you care about them that dictates if and how much you cry if they don't come out.

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post


    Dude, you been practicing with that hammer? You is hittin' them nails RIGHT where they belong!



    (as he laces his comment with disclaimers in fear for his life should the ENTJ's he knows (wonderful, lovely, sweet people that they are, the widdle puddy tats) catch sight of this)
    Again, should I be questioning my humanity? (or Fness)
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #40
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Calm - yes, but firm, mind you! No looking down, no submissive body language allowed! Or it'll be
    they're all actually a bit scared of me I was voted the biggest Baddass Motherfucker a few semesters in a row! (should this be of any use?)

Similar Threads

  1. [E8] How do you deal with an aggressive 8 in the work place?
    By knight in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. [NT] NTs, how do you deal with Reality...
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:45 AM
  3. [NF] NFs, how do you deal with Thinking...
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO