User Tag List

First 12345 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    It's my sixth sense telling me. Shhhh, quiet there, Sixth Sense. You're bewildering the nice man...
    Actually, your sixth sense is your sense of balance.

Sorry. I uncontrollably spoil things sometimes.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

As I said in a previous topic, I don't possess a list of qualities that a girl has to match that makes me fall in love, nor I really choose to fall in love. I can actually choose to fall out of it if I see that there is no possibility for further development, though.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Actually, your sixth sense is your sense of balance.

Sorry. I uncontrollably spoil things sometimes.
    lol, oh no no, you haven't spoiled a thing. That's a fairly fit description of it, like my internal falling cat about to land on its feet. I was trying to put my finger on Substitute's luminousity and had to circle a minute to fully understand.

So you see, the physical sense of balance is connected to the one mysteriously in operation in my head at all times. People are so interesting.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I don't fall in love easily and I don't fall out easily either.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I am skeptical of love. I do not want it clouding my judgement. When I am in love, I often react by intentionally creating distance between myself and the object of my fixation so as not to become irrational.

Rarely do I find someone I want to be in a relationship with. I'm easily suffocated and require an emotionally hands-off partner. I dislike those who wish to control me as well as those who depend on me.

I also habitually quash my desires of every sort. I reason with them until they diminish, for I am afraid of disappointment. This makes me an easy-going person, but I'm sometimes mistakenly pegged as apathetic. I do enjoy things, I just don't expect them or mourn them. I do not want what I do not have.

I'm also a fan of the stoics. Anyone else love the stoics?
    "Having is not such a pleasing thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." --Spock

MBTI: INTP
    Enneagram: 5w6 - SP/SX
    Oldham: Solitary, Idiosyncratic

I can choose not to fall in love quickly, but get out of it easily. It is a skill I have developed.
    "Fortune favours the bold."

MBTI
    ENTP

you don't behave...let loose..and listen to your heart!
    "Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?"

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I've only recently learned to keep even a bit of my coolness when falling in love. Someone falling in love too fast, being too excited about the other, etc.. makes a bad and a good impression at the same time. I think I've done it. It's nice for a person to feel instantly loved, but it raises some questions.

Well, I'm excited to have the company of the one I'm attracted to, and it shows. If I'm most comfortable with myself and with her, I don't hold anything out. I won't probably act very silly, but I just behave like all the time with her were a celebration. Mm, actually that is silly But there's place for it.

If I do hold out something, I tease her a bit, won't directly appear so attracted to her, but it will still be evident that I'm attracted.

If I'm totally in love with someone, I want to share and experience everything she likes and everything she thinks. It's like having an apetite for the person's world. It's like uniting the minds. Two individuals, a feeling of unison.

Perhaps more than many others, I want to have long, delightful and meaningful conversations. Experiencing and doing everything together can even take a secondary role every now and then, if she is a strong N as well. I love it when there's a chance to make some dinner, enjoy some wine and talk. If we've planned for, say, a movie, I'd love to find conversation more interesting and go with that instead. Or visit to a dance club, a pub, or anything..

I have a painfully embarassing memory of a girl I fell in love with, who didn't return my love. Remembering that even now makes me want to hate myself. The memory and the incident is so simple - I smiled to her, and I remember her turning away in quiet laughter, communicating one thing to me - that it was laughably ridiculous for me to approach her with so obviously in love with her, when she couldn't care about it any less. I was young, but remembering this still hurts me for understanding how naive I were. Such a simple thing, so painfully in my memories. I don't hate any other memory of mine so much.

I think I've grown to avoid such situations a bit. I've noticed that altho my keen interest in my loved one is consuming at first, they would have expected direct expressions of love much earlier.. and more intimacy early on, both in words and in practice. I'm somewhat hesitant to cross the border between a casual girlfriend/boyfriend relationship and one with a more determined relationship. I still love my independence, and I find it hard to give it away, and start appearing in social functions as a couple. I've usually found it hard to discuss my and her feelings too, and to decide where to go with the relationship. Somehow that has felt akward, tho I believe that I'm up to the challenge now.

So after everything, I'd think to be somewhat avoidant, independent, playful before falling in love, and very excited, upbeat and wanting to share most of everything, when falling in love.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I've only recently learned to keep even a bit of my coolness when falling in love. Someone falling in love too fast, being too excited about the other, etc.. makes a bad and a good impression at the same time. I think I've done it.

So after everything, I'd think to be somewhat avoidant, independent, playful before falling in love, and very excited, upbeat and wanting to share most of everything, when falling in love.
    I tend to be highly skeptical when someone falls in love very quickly- and sort of relate it to infatuation or lust. I think for women particularly- because we men are used to declaring our love all the time to random people without discernment- women develop a sense that we need to prove that we love them and not in words only.

I think for myself- I tend to fall in love very slowly, developing mutual interests and sharing ideas over a period of time, tends to be more stable than instantly becoming infatuated with someone which I tend to find highly suspicious.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    I tend to be highly skeptical when someone falls in love very quickly- and sort of relate it to infatuation or lust. I think for women particularly- because we men are used to declaring our love all the time to random people without discernment- women develop a sense that we need to prove that we love them and not in words only.

I think for myself- I tend to fall in love very slowly, developing mutual interests and sharing ideas over a period of time, tends to be more stable than instantly becoming infatuated with someone which I tend to find highly suspicious.

Well said.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious