User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 35

  1. #11
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Yeah you ENTJs are just plain boring

  2. #12
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Son, you have a major conflict between your alleged MBTI type and your Socionics type. (SLE)

    I know what I think is true.
    I prefer you figure it out on your own.
    LOL what the hell isn't that estp?

  3. #13
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    LOL what the hell isn't that estp?
    Great balls of fire! Someone finally noticed.

  4. #14
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Yeah you ENTJs are just plain boring
    Have you considered that you might be an ENTJ in denial?

  5. #15
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Have you considered that you might be an ENTJ in denial?
    I considered it once, but then I turned around and saw that there wasn't a stick shoved up my ass, so I knew I must be wrong.

    If this is a serious claim, though, do elaborate. I'm curious...

  6. #16
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    I considered it once, but then I turned around and saw that there wasn't a stick shoved up my ass, so I knew I must be wrong.

    If this is a serious claim, though, do elaborate. I'm curious...
    I think you have a bigger stick shoved up your ass than most ENTJs.

    And that IS serious.

  7. #17
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I think you have a bigger stick shoved up your ass than most ENTJs.

    And that IS serious.
    Fine, just launch unoriginal insults at me and don't be practical about this issue. You sure you're not an ESTP or something?

    I really am curious to see why you think I'm an ENTJ. Can't you at least humor me a little?

  8. #18
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Fine, just launch unoriginal insults at me and don't be practical about this issue. You sure you're not an ESTP or something?

    I really am curious to see why you think I'm an ENTJ. Can't you at least humor me a little?
    Actually come to think of it, there's really no doubt in my mind that you're an ENTJ, based on what I've seen. One in denial especially, like ThatGirl was.

    Let's see, your posts are all very carefully constructed and follow a very linear train of thought. You have not demonstrated Ne at all in anything that you've posted, or Fe for that matter. You're very direct, you're argumentative, judgmental, and you don't seem to care about these things.

    You also have a very clear bias against ENTJs, that really makes it look like you picked ENTP because it's "nicer" and "more creative".

    Also, how exactly are ESTPs not practical?

  9. #19
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    ENTPs are practical as well... i guess, as far as actually wanting to see our insanity come to reality.

  10. #20
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    ENTPs are practical as well... i guess, as far as actually wanting to see our insanity come to reality.

    That thought gave me a boner, and I don't even have a penis.
    I have a vagina.


    ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Female NTs and Men: What do you need in a relationship?
    By ListNinja in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 01:22 PM
  2. [NF] Being realistic in life and relationships: NFs please help!
    By 21% in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. [ENTP] ENTP being torn apart and rebuilt to socially fit in?
    By astroidea in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
  4. [NT] NTs and the role in economy, law and politics
    By Lexlike in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. Temperament and money habits in practice...
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 10:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO