• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ "Intensity"

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
ENTJ's are hilarious. I have this friend who ripped our prof a new one in his office and he apologized after for being such an asshole. We make pretty vulgar jokes that would offend most people. I find INTJs more intense than ENTJs, or at least I find ENTJ intensity easier to deal with.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ's are hilarious. I have this friend who ripped our prof a new one in his office and he apologized after for being such an asshole. We make pretty vulgar jokes that would offend most people. I find INTJs more intense than ENTJs, or at least I find ENTJ intensity easier to deal with.

INTJs are just constantly preoccupied with the inherent absurdity of dealing with other people.

ENTJs are free to just be obnoxious pricks, though. :newwink:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
INTJs are just constantly preoccupied with the inherent absurdity of dealing with other people.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, it was the prof who apologized.
I think the ENTJ intimidates people because she's quite good looking.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure why they say that to you personally, but my guess would be is that you have focus.

Not met you in real life but you may have intensity AND focus, but at a distance I'd say it is probabl because you focus on and are single minded about what you want/acheive....

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTJ Intensity is a documentary of an ENTJ who wanted to see what life was like on the other side of the social class boundary. He went to live among the homeless vagabonds with nothing but a sleeping bag and the clothes on his back. He eventually became the leader of this Tent City and went on to reform suburbia as we know it. It is quite a harrowing tale, if I must say so myself. Just make sure to cover your eyes for the part where he goes into the tent with the kitten...::repulsive shiver::

lol marmelade...

what you have connected to your energy generator
Love <= saviour <= justification <= EGO

bursts the bubble

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?

Thanks - my IRL ENTJ thinks I am always laughing at her - she says I have private moments or comments that she's happy to be "entertaining" to me :)

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
People say that a lot. What does it mean?

LOL
My INTP MIND personality says: "Do you really want do do this TG? We will be kicking a lot of ass. It is a 3 page word document that i'v just wrote about ENTJ's using you as example."

"Should we do it?" "Should we do it?" "aaaaaa i dont know i dont know"
"I fear doin't it, should i do it should should i????" "Some one please tell me. Because i fear making decisions. please please!"
"Because this and this and that and that other.. SEE.. I have all my fears justified!!!" (because I thinkg or feel a lot (LOL))
"I am not actually willing to do anything about it because i think fear is MORE than me. meaning my MIND is bigger than me... I trust my mind and i Think i am my mind... well actually i really believe that i am my mind!!"

LOL just kidding...
This is what makes ENTJs go MAD in indignation ... which is: "Against others giving up to the mind."

They don't allow themselves to be inferiorized by the mind. So... it makes them VERY clear efective expressive and practical. Consequently MIND Robots that perceive her, simply FEAR her because they see that, she 'ENTJ woman' is free and self-directive! (In spite of the fact of being the weak sex)
Consciousness ROBOTS don't understand that and don't know how to interact with something unknown like that.
So they enter-TAIN themselves with "stuff", and within that "supression", they found this word that they can use to politely describe this beaings without much of a assle to their onw self definitions.

The word is:

"Intense"

Its is very practical to defend their Fear and Self-limitations.
Mind robots say unconsciouslly: "Damn!! Nobody can know that I feel inferior and fearfull before a being such as this, being that is so free and practical. No way... let me call her... 'Intense' and get away with it. Continuing with my mind-fucking myself while she expresses herself unconditionaly. 'pfwww!!'"

Ahah i find this sad and funny at the same time.

TG, if others were you (which they are in fact ahah) they would do the same. Dont worry.

Remember one thing. The more you polarise others, the more they fuck themselves up. So... you have to be honest to yourself and be willing to give yourself up sometime in things happen, to give space to others to free themselves ... You must make sure though, that you transmitted them your message of common sense about the situation at hand, thus explaining them what makes you mad. That requires also some comunication skills and patience. (Typical of leaders)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol marmelade...

what you have connected to your energy generator
Love <= saviour <= justification <= EGO

bursts the bubble

Nah, I was just lovin' that pissed off crying dude of Edgar's.

Stop overanalyzing, and life will be easier for you.

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
Stop overanalyzing, and life will be easier for you.

Not so easy. I'm a INT J/P and IRL ENTJ and ISFP (bioth females) tell me I overanalyse things. I am sure they are right but - Man it comes with the territory ;-)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not so easy. I'm a INT J/P and IRL ENTJ and ISFP (bioth females) tell me I overanalyse things. I am sure they are right but - Man it comes with the territory ;-)

I'm guilty of overanalyzing too, sometimes. But really, this: :wubbie: had nothing to do with what Teslashock said or saviors or whatever. Dude was grasping at straws there.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Yeah but they are hot though. :heart:

n4205240_31258405_8107.jpg

RicPTmc

MBTI Type
DNA
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah but they are hot though. :heart:

"yes." that is another... "PowerPoint" that others apply to her "Picture Presentation".

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Meaning: It is others that give their power away to her picture.
She uses it, to show them how they are abusing themselves. That is practical direct useful tool, although i dont know how fear she doesn't define herself by it. that would be her "sin".
wanting to become a symbol a sin bol (diabolic sin):devil: as you said.

btw... that was what TG literally said in vent chat, about that 'point' being a "tool". Common sense again.

I have a lot to learn from what i'v known so far about her.

Well. In fact.. let me more honest... more than half of the society has something to learn about beings(human) like TG. and not just TG.
we always learn a bit from each other anyway.