• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ "Intensity"

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Only my personal experience - but E and I NTJs are the intense ones with I's having a bit of an edge over the E's, likely due to longer thought processing. Both require well reasoned arguments from their opponents even if they don't agree with the argument in total. The ENTJ rules the soapbox world - esp. in relation to politics.

Again - this is only my personal observation.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i see that intensity in INTJ, not so much in ENTJ

seems to me that the ENTJ i know is just going down one huge list of life. everything they does is so...'sharp' and subjectively defined.

i attribute the intensity to N dominant- INTJ and ENTP

characteristically less intense: INTP and ENTJ