User Tag List

First 123 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I had a 20 yr old gymnast I was friends with benefits with (well we weren't friends it was just benefits) for seven months this year.

On the 4 of july I told her I could see her anymore.

That was the last time I had sex, and I don't regret my decision at all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    On the 4 of july I told her I could see her anymore.

That was the last time I had sex, and I don't regret my decision at all.
    Yeah, well your penis probably does. Good thing your brain is more governed by your TeNi than your PeNis though.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    I was with an ENTJ for a really long time, and we ended it mainly because I just was over him. This is how he responded:

1) He wanted reasons, reasons, and more reasons as to why were breaking up. They had to be tangible and sensible. They were hard for me to give mainly because they were so emotionally-based, and I have trouble interpretting emotions.

2) He really wanted the relationship to last, so he tried to figure out "solutions" to our problems. A futile effort, imo, considering that I was just completely disinterested in continuing.

3) He started to point out all of the flaws he found in me. How I was too disorganized and whimsical and living in the clouds. He got bitter and angsty, and his insults towards me were his way of letting out his negative emotions I guess.

4) He became over-the-top confident in a haughty "I don't need her" sort of way. I think he did this to convince himself that he was over me, even before he really was.
    Ouch reminds me of myslef a INTJ/P but 90% of tests say J. I think Keirsey test identify P. Does that sound correct?

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Depends on how into her I am.

My first serious relationship took me 2 years to get over.
    At least I never took longer than a month or two. I was told once that I would walk away and simply not ever look back. Not true but how an ESFJ perceived me.

I can dwell on things initially for months but then somehow at some point I move onto new things.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Try to figure out exactly what happened and why it happened until I am satisfied with the answer.

Then turn into extreme extroversion more where I participate in highly hedonistic Se activities and start organizing and restructuring my life and diving into new things.
    Why I posted this is that after an argument over stupid issue ENTJ IRL who was very much into me ("I give u a lot of airtime" she said) she indirectly made contact which I ignored. Although she is not initiating contact she does react if I sms (text for your foreigners - LOL) or call her. But we both have kept conversation brief and act friendly but reserved.

I was told that she would have swinged axe on me and ignored me if she was over relationship?

Just puzzling as I want to have some indicators to determine if ENTJ over our relationship or not

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp

If I have no emotional investment/ attachment to that person or relationship, I just leave. The person probably wonder why I disappear suddenly, from previously (in the process of ...measuring the person, usually) always being around, but honestly I wouldn't care.

When an ENTJ suddenly 'switch' to ignoring and being distant to you, you probably should get a hint and give it up. We just don't think you worth the effort/ consideration anymore.
    Close your eyes, clear your heart,
    Cut the cord.
    - The Killers

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kambro View Post

Although she is not initiating contact she does react if I sms (text for your foreigners - LOL) or call her. But we both have kept conversation brief and act friendly but reserved.

I was told that she would have swinged axe on me and ignored me if she was over relationship?

Just puzzling as I want to have some indicators to determine if ENTJ over our relationship or not
    For the love of god, just ASK her.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Yeah if she's a true ENTJ, she'll respect the straightforwardness.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Yeah if she's a true ENTJ, she'll respect the straightforwardness.
    LOL - I am going to take you both up on this as I am going on vacation to her hometown this week - 17 hour drive but flights just too expensive.

As a lawyer by training (i.e. already admitted advocate/barrister) I assume you would be willing to guarantee your advice.

OK, OK, I know - just ask her and get an answer, but is it not better to let her cool off? Other thing is - I think I should chat to the gossiping friend and belatedly advise him that his behaviour is unacceptable? Not sure if there is any benefit in such action at this late stage but he should be made aware that his behaviour is no OK.

I doubt you need to wait for her to "cool off." Her decision is probably already made. We're impulsive like that. Really, just ask her straight-up and put any doubts to rest. It sounds like you may (understandably) be afraid of her potential answer.