• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] A video about ENTPs told by an ENTP.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I can really relate to the Ne and the humor. It would be very difficult for me to be that care-free and clear in a video though. For me, the introversion keeps that "personality" and "spunk" bottled up for only my closest friends. It's that kind of humor though, that the INTP can produce, cirumstances permitting.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8odDMPjP44"]entp[/YOUTUBE]
The sort of thing that make me happy in the morning and i talk about but people never get why it's so great

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEj-JJ6efrA"]i love this guy[/YOUTUBE]

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEj-JJ6efrA"]i love this guy[/YOUTUBE]

"I just wanna be loved." I love the way he sticks out his tongue and cries. :rofl1:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hahaha :D

Just figured my favourite movie of him is missing:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfXnrAgLwrs"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
That was, brilliantly done : P , and informative

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
He sounds Australian.

hes either from Surrey or Kent in the UK... his accent is British I think, but being on the most congested line eatting ice cream, is near London.

LOL I may actually meet this one on the way to work some day.... LOL - how random would that be

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Surely the guy in the ENTP video is Australian...

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
But I grew up in London, I recognise a British accent...(not wishing to be contrarian or anything) :p

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
But I grew up in London, I recognise a British accent...

I don't think he sounds Ozzie, more home counties... I'm usually pretty good with accents... he may have spent some time there because there is a lilt in there somewhere but certainly more Brit than not.

But to be honest it's by the by because we can't find out.... unless he yatters on more and gives more details of where he is from ;)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
you could send him a message, from one ENTP to another etc. ...

I admit he has a very civili...I mean anglicised Aussie accent...:p.

I mean put it like this, it could well be that in Australia, they think he has a British accent, I wouldn't know. But in Britain, he'd be considered to have an Oz accent, I'm 100% sure of that.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I'm from/in Britan too and I don't think he has an Ozzy accent but more so he is talking about his comute to work and it sound very home counties. He also talks about traveling on his way to work on the most congested line - it's just so Clapahm Junction commuter

As for email him - feel free... really not worth it

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
The guy's from Australia, just check his profile on Youtube

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
fair enough, Wow, he is actually got a 3 million people following... JEEeeeeeesus

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The guy's from Australia, just check his profile on Youtube

Yeh, it is just a clean Melbourne or maybe Sydney accent, and he is putting on a bit of exaggeration for the video. My first thought when I saw it was "which private school in Melbourne is he from?"