• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] A video of the profile of an INTJ told by an INTJ.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A video of an INTJ telling us about INTJs.
[YOUTUBE="An6T_qWDpj8"]INTJ[/YOUTUBE] Entertaining because I can relate a bit to his expressions.

A little observation: Look deep in the comments of the video on youtube. You may find someone familiar

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That guy has really white teeth.

And you're clearly cheeseit126. :p

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This guy is a tool, and I'd bet not a real INTJ. Its like he's playing a part, and sometimes he falls out of character. His fake 'snobby' accent comes and goes depending on what he's saying. When he forgets, he starts speaking normally and at a normal pace again. He's trying SO hard to put out the 'I'm cool and detached' vibe that he's missed the point entirely. And lets drink a beer because hey... we're cool like that. :doh:

Photographic memory is typical of INTJs? News to me.

His presentation is too scattered and filled with tangents. If I make up my mind to TELL somebody something that I've spent time planning out, it sure as hell isn't going to be this retarded babble. It would have a POINT and I would make them very clearly and when the video ended, no one would doubt that I knew what I was talking about.

intuition = 6th sense = imagination? This guy knows very little about MBTI.

He reminds me of my ENFJ ex honestly.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :laugh: I knew someone would say something like that

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Nope, It's not me.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Hopefully you dont relate to his haircut... when did Kid N Play turn white?

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Yeah, I've seen some of that guys videos. Some of them are funny, but what he says really shouldn't be taken as any kind of serious account of INTJ-ness.

Youtube doesn't have a lot to offer in terms of videos on MBTI as far as I can tell.

Hopefully you dont relate to his haircut... when did Kid N Play turn white?

:laugh:

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
Reminds me of an INFJ I know. It is a bit rehearsed, but that doesn't mean he isn't INTJ

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well he did say he wrote it down.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you listen to him, you can tell when he's speaking 'naturally' and when he's 'faking' it and putting on an act.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
His pausing between words interest me because I do that quite often too in order not to get ahead of my thoughts.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Alright, this demands I spoof it.

For a supposedly efficient type, this man talks awfully slowly.

Not a big fan of the character he's playing. I can understand the hesitation in choosing his words, but it's horribly distracting.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Jesus. This guy is awful.