• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] They call me docta love!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I cant wait! :)

I couldn't either. I can be such a romantic :doh: a lot of the times I am not. I tend to be a little harsh. I am also very forward in my liking of someone. I don't know if that really works. Most of my relationships have been short. I can get them quite quickly, but then they get used to my uniqueness and move on.

But, it has worked out for me. This relationship you are pursuing seems worth it. I think it has potential

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Well, she is more of a mind mate than anyone I've ever known. She challenges me.

EDIT: in her, it seems like I have met my match.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, she is more of a mind mate than anyone I've ever known. She challenges me.

:wubbie: challenges are so amazing. This gets seems to be more and more worth it by the second. Mind mates are so hard to find :huh: especially in women. I tend to never feel truly challenged, and when I do, I follow it.

[Edit]: your match? you must never let someone who matches you go until you know you cannot have them. I have only found to people who can match me. More so one.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
She's a match for me intellectually, I've never met a girl like her.

She understands all the caring about others hippy stuff I don't.

And I know all the dry essential functional stuff she doesn't.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's a match for me intellectually, I've never met a girl like her.

She understands all the caring about others hippy stuff I don't.

And I know all the dry essential functional stuff she doesn't.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Caring? Hippy stuff? NTs typically seem to need help in that anyways :D

Mmm dry essential. That is what everyone loves! You guys sound perfect for each other :yes:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
That and we have the same sense of humor, and taste in hallucinogens, and music.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any problems between the two of you?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Peas and Carrots?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Years ago. All I remember is shrimp, chocolates, and a war.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Oh, well Forrest always said that when he and Jenny were together everything was like Peas and Carrots.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I figured it was something like that. Perfection, basically? I really can see nothing working against you in this!

Think this will work out?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I do, because I know everything. It will work out :yes:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If and when she does that, it will be on her own time. Naturally. Just keep up the game :)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
That's what I've been doing this whole time.

For her to fall for me the way i fell for her, she has to realize that she loves me, not that she likes the fact that I love her.