• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] They call me docta love!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
For a little while at least.

This girl is used to guys just throwing themselves at her.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scared her off? Well, in that case, treat this differently from last time!

Making a girl come to you is good. I trust you know what is best for you to do in this case (of the two options of advancing or waiting). Good luck :yes:

She is going to come to you, so it wouldn't her to let her do that.

Also, if she is used to that, being a little more of a 'challenge' (even though you really aren't being one) is good. Making a girl wonder allllwaysss works.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Well, her mom likes me. I met her mom when I helped her move her stuff when she moved into a beach house that's closer to where I am.

She said, "my mom has been asking why I don't hang out with you more".

So I think that is good.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, her mom likes me. I met her mom when I helped her move her stuff when she moved into a beach house that's closer to where I am.

She said, "my mom has been asking why I don't hang out with you more".

So I think that is good.

It is good. It is never good to have your interests mother and/or father dislike you.

Has she started hanging with you again?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
We are both too busy studying during finals (well she's too busy, I'm just chilling).

Hers, are all her upper division anthropology courses, because she is graduating from college two years early.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh wow. Well, just make sure you keep that connection. You seem to be doing a good job :)

If you think you are being to hasty/obvious, she may lose a bit of interest.

Did you fall too quickly for her, and that is what scared her?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Oh wow. Well, just make sure you keep that connection. You seem to be doing a good job :)

If you think you are being to hasty/obvious, she may lose a bit of interest.

Did you fall too quickly for her, and that is what scared her?

Absolutely, I was love at first sight for her.

And I scared her off, but let her go and take her time.

(I punched a hole in my door when I heard she left [to be with the guy who treated her like shit] out of anger and sadness) She never found that out though.

And was her friend when she came back.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Absolutely, I was love at first sight for her.

And I scared her off, but let her go and take her time.

And was her friend when she came back.

Well, let her take her time then. Of course I know you aren't going to act uninterested. Keep up the flirting. See where things go. Think she will openly state she has feelings for you and come to you?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm just playing it by ear at this point, but I think the game has already been won.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great, then my advice was not needed, only my confirmation hahaha :D

Good luck with your pretty lady ;)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I have an online friend I would like to consult for advice, but she has threatened to eat me in the past. Should I trust her? :unsure:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shush, don't say that! You are an ENTJ, be decisive!

You have won the game :yes:

I am merely confirming it my charming NT friend :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an online friend I would like to consult for advice, but she has threatened to eat me in the past. Should I trust her? :unsure:

Is she an ENTP, amazing, intelligent, modest and quick witted? If so, yes. Just because someone wants to eat you doesn't mean you can't ask for advice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am sure you did something to deserve being eaten anyways. :jew:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Real people are so much harder to move than chess pieces.

Au contraire, it depends on your strength ;)

But in reality, this is true. That is because logical moves that you make yourself are easier than emotional moves on the behalf of other people. Now, if you are good at manipulation, you can move them with ease. However, this situation does not call for such.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Au contraire, it depends on your strength ;)

But in reality, this is true. That is because logical moves that you make yourself are easier than emotional moves on the behalf of other people. Now, if you are good at manipulation, you can move them with ease. However, this situation does not call for such.

The only way I could ever win her was being honest.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only way I could ever win her was being honest.

Precisely. That is the only way it should be done. If you cannot win a person emotionally through honesty, then it won't work out in the end.

That is why people shouldn't change for other people. Wipe out future non-progress by starting out honest. I think you know that though. Good luck, again, and you are welcome :hug:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The only thing is, I'm trying soooo hard to not believe its working, because I've been hurt so many times in the past.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only thing is, I'm trying soooo hard to not believe its working, because I've been hurt so many times in the past.

You know inside of you whether it is or not. I know what you mean. Don't manifest your own future. Let it happen. Don't put in too much hope, nor take away hope. It is what it is.

It looks to be working, really. I imagine it will be fine. I am sorry you have been hurt so many times :( I have been too. Such is life. It will work itself out :) these things always do. You will be very happy when it does.