ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

youyouyouyouyou?

Or momomomomo?

Or IIIII?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I am debating on whether you are being sarcastic or not

I don't make excuses, I just have good reasons.

Actually, I am really good at making excuses. Plausible ones, too!
    I went from sarcasm to seriousness. And I know you're good at making excuses, wether you use them or not. You're Ne-Ti after all.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I went from sarcasm to seriousness. And I know you're good at making excuses, wether you use them or not. You're Ne-Ti after all.
    I use my Ne to look at ALL the possible things that could happen, and use Ti to find the best ones. I love quick decisions. Wait, the only time I can make a decision is with excuses.... Damn.

I bet you can make exuses to. After all, you are an INTP

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I use my Ne to look at ALL the possible things that could happen, and use Ti to find the best ones. I love quick decisions. Wait, the only time I can make a decision is with excuses.... Damn.

I bet you can make exuses to. After all, you are an INTP
    But I prefer it if people make excuses for me instead. So my conscious appears clear.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    But I prefer it if people make excuses for me instead. So my conscious appears clear.
    You should buy and ENTP for you and they can make up all kinds!

I think they should have pro excuse makers. I am going to write a book on great excuses.

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I suppose I'll give this a try; asking help is always a massive difficulty for me bur since this a forum which will barley impact my real life here goes:

Well I’m in a pickle, as a normal heterosexual I have a basic desire for a girlfriend and to do this I must date.

Unfortunately I have very conservative/strict parents who have stated that I must only date/marry females of my particular race. Unfortunately I do not agree with this view (plut we are a minority in our residential country as we are immigrants)and thus require help on this matter. What should I do?

And please don’t say “Screw your parents etc” because I believe that they are very good people but are too authorative, I need to find a way to convince them not to be that restrictive.
    INTp (MBTI)
    LII (Socionics) but typed as ILI as well
    5 wing 6
    Ti > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Fi > Se > Fe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Dooraven View Post
    I suppose I'll give this a try; asking help is always a massive difficulty for me bur since this a forum which will barley impact my real life here goes:

Well I’m in a pickle, as a normal heterosexual I have a basic desire for a girlfriend and to do this I must date.

Unfortunately I have very conservative/strict parents who have stated that I must only date/marry females of my particular race. Unfortunately I do not agree with this view (plut we are a minority in our residential country as we are immigrants)and thus require help on this matter. What should I do?

And please don’t say “Screw your parents etc” because I believe that they are very good people but are too authorative, I need to find a way to convince them not to be that restrictive.
    I wasn't going to say that. I understand about you not wanting to ask for help. Typical NT thing

Well, I'd like to say that this is your decision. This is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I am sorry if your parents don't like who you choose, but they need to understand that this is your choice. If you truly love a person of another race, then you should marry who you love. Your happiness is far more important than that of your parents, but you do want your parents to be happy for you.

I don't know what race you are, and so I don't know what culture. But stick with your values. Sit down and talk to your parents. Let them know gently that love is far greater than what a person looks like.

What are their reasons for you not wanting to have interracial relationships?

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

They just want their values passed on to their grandchildren, they are afraid that if someone who does not know our culture comes in then the Tradition will be lost (like cultural activities, cultural food etc).

I understand that these things are vital to continuation of culture but I really think that they are being a bit too worriesome.
    INTp (MBTI)
    LII (Socionics) but typed as ILI as well
    5 wing 6
    Ti > Ni > Si > Ne > Te > Fi > Se > Fe

MBTI
    xNTP

Iiiiiiiii want attention NOWNOWNOWNOW

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Dooraven View Post
    They just want their values passed on to their grandchildren, they are afraid that if someone who does not know our culture comes in then the Tradition will be lost (like cultural activities, cultural food etc).

I understand that these things are vital to continuation of culture but I really think that they are being a bit too worriesome.

Not necessarily. For example, I am white and American (well, mostly Russian, European, etc, but that is beside the point). I appreciate culture. I love to teach people about it. Is it possible to find a person who will appreciate your culture, and want to teach your children about it?

Just because someone is not of a race does not mean they would let the culture be lost. Find someone who appreciates not only your culture (whether they agree with it or not, they can appreciate it) but your family's values. Someone who is respectful will understand incorporating different cultures.

If you find love with another person from another culture, learn about theirs as well. We are all here to learn and progress. Would your parents feel better if they knew their culture/values would not be lost if you married in another race?