User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Actually, IME, they're more likely to snuggle them on the couch. Don't tell them I said so.
    Cuddling with people/animals is a most logical and useful activity, since it stimulates the release of endorphins definitely one of my favorite ways to unwind...
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Find an INFP in a cuddle mood. But not me, I'm in "no touchy feely or I do scratchy bleedy" mood right now.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't really relax. Partying gets close, though. I would also recommend marijuana if you're not opposed to breaking laws.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    Actually, IME, they're more likely to snuggle them on the couch. Don't tell them I said so.
    We snuggle animals. We crush people.

MBTI
    INTj

Walking or bicycling in the summer. Designing and building gadgets. Correcting the misguided.

MBTI
    xxxx

I can only wonder if posting on TypoC is a stress release or stressor.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Banned

Relaxation...

nope never heard of it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I watch tv.

Oh *snap*
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INTJ

I am surprised so many of you said excersize. It was one of the first things that popped into my mind as well though I wasn't sure wether I could really categorise it as relaxation. You have convinced me that excersize is an INTJ's way of relaxing.

Reading can be good. Has to be a magazine with me as I often read books others wouldnt even consider material of leisure. Or does an INTJ find relaxation in reading mind bending books? And I tend to get over involved in a good story which then becomes more of an obsession or escapism than relaxation. Who knows what mood I'll be in at the end. Maybe forgetting what world I live in is OK sometimes though.

Hey MonkeyGrass as a child I used to be relaxed by building things too. Then came perfectionism and a need for purpose in every activity. I could build a model boat but then what would I do with it? I don't mind doing jigsaws with my friends though (lol - as dumb as it sounds - doesn't happen often, don't worry). Its OK to just throw it back in the box at the end cos not much effort was really expended.

Kambo - Scuba diving would be great! Snorkellings as close as I've gotten and always had something soothing about it. It's a different world down there. Everything floats and sways sooooooooooo slowly. Watching the fish at the aquarium is relaxing too.

My cat doesn't like cuddling much lol. I try to cuddle him into submission but it never works. Your right though Poppy, cuddling is good.

Actually Metamorphosis I believe over here we are legally allowed to have a couple of plants for personal use. Alcohol is my drug of choice but usually causes more stress in the long term.

Matthew2 - TypoC has become a bit of an addiction for me. I thought maybe this is one of my ways of relaxing. Depends what topic draws me in. The night I spend hours in the Fluff Zone listening to music was a good one.

Thinking about giving building a model boat a go...

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Relaxation through mental exclusion? Interesting.

Pausing your thought processes by focusing on something else, sounds like it'd be nice. A shame I don't have the attention span to keep that up myself.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf