• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Your NT skeletons?!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm addicted to infomercials. I don't usually buy anything, I just like watching them early in the morning.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm addicted to infomercials. I don't usually buy anything, I just like watching them early in the morning.

I love watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I think its the phsychology of the thing. Where I can barely handle one relationship, these people are juggling like 20 at a time. All the emotional drama is intriguing. I get all wrapped up in it lol.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I think its the phsychology of the thing. Where I can barely handle one relationship, these people are juggling like 20 at a time. All the emotional drama is intriguing. I get all wrapped up in it lol.

I actually enjoy that part of things too. Also, for three seasons or more, I did watch The Apprentice, to try to figure out who would get to the end. (I actually picked Rebekkah within the first episode for the one season, because she seemed the most psychologically sound and capable/competent; but she only came in second eventually, due to her competitor's past experience, I still think she was more competent.)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

So you're the one! I knew someone had to be watching these things, for there to be so many of them!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I bought a mop because of an infomercial.... sad, I actually went online and bought it off amazon, and you know what, it is the best mop I ever bought.... Not that I hang out with it that much, housework is a chore I indulge in when I have too not because I'm OCD

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So you're the one! I knew someone had to be watching these things, for there to be so many of them!

I know, right? I sit with my coffee and go mmmmmm...that NewWave oven makes some yummy looking stuff. :D

Son of the Damned

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
-Euro/J Dancepop
-Giant, drug-fueled pillow fights
-American Sitcoms
-Anything with fucking Ninjas in it.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
yep I watch most american sitcoms aswell although the only worth watching was seinfeld

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
As an NT type, what are you too embarrassed to openly admit to liking?

Grey's Anatomy
The occasional conversation filled to the rim with trivial gossip.
Oh wait, those two^^ are practically the same thing, right?

Clothes shopping
Painting my fingernails
Baking cupcakes
My little sister's Barbie computer games
Watching football on occasion

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

One of the things I want to do before I die is watch daytime and late night television for like 24 hours straight with my credit card and phone seated next to me, just so I can order all the random shit those silly informercials are trying to sell. All of the deals are just so tempting! A $50 value for just $19.99!!! How can I possibly resist?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
One of the things I want to do before I die is watch daytime and late night television for like 24 hours straight with my credit card and phone seated next to me, just so I can order all the random shit those silly informercials are trying to sell. All of the deals are just so tempting! A $50 value for just $19.99!!! How can I possibly resist?

Usually, when I really like something I wait for it to show up at Walgreens or something, saving me the shipping. But that's waaaaay too practical. I want to buy to NuWave oven at 3 am if I feel like it and fuck being practical.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I find The Hills interesting slightly addictive *hangs head in shame*

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
O yeah, O.C I think I still have feelings for Anna and Summer

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
America's Next Top Model can get me stuck in front of a tv all day. Same thing with that NYC Prep show that was on Bravo. O.M.G.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*was addicted to America's Next Top Model until she lost the channel*

*hides*

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
*was addicted to America's Next Top Model until she lost the channel*

*hides*

Aw, me too! And I'm too much of a P to bother with calling my cable company and requesting the channel again.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Normally I laugh at romantic, dramatic or emotional stories/theater plays/books.

But some of them have me in tears. And I'll remember which ones and get back to them when I need some katharsis.

What's that with all those Se skeletons? Okay... I'll add one, too...

foto_pensen.jpg

It's called "pensen met appelmoes"... some Belgian recipe.

Bugger. Now that I've done this... I want to eat "pensen met appelmoes" tonight NOW!!