• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Your NT skeletons?!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I once owned a canary yellow suit (which was bought for a wedding)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I still beleive in Faeries.... and occationally buy fairy tale books, especally eastern European.....

Sadly fairies are the reason I could read at all, so I have great fondness for them... I was dyslexic, and I wanted to know the stories so I was compelled to learn to read so I could read about the Faries.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
im really good at most sports especially football it stopped me from being a total outcast in high school....yet I still trip over everywhere and have to look at the seat carefully when I sit on the train I always think my ass isn't going to make it

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
im really good at most sports especially football it stopped me from being a total outcast in high school....yet I still trip over everywhere and have to look at the seat carefully when I sit on the train I always think my ass isn't going to make it

thats an NTP thing, prone to clumsiness, I can be horrifically unco-ordinated at times especally when anxious

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
I still beleive in Faeries.... and occationally buy fairy tale books, especally eastern European.....

Sadly fairies are the reason I could read at all, so I have great fondness for them... I was dyslexic, and I wanted to know the stories so I was compelled to learn to read so I could read about the Faries.

That's a great way to overcome dyslexia. ;)
And yes, faries do exist. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL I know... people struggle to prove a negative... shadow of doubt is all one needs

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
I use Microsoft Word's spell-check more often than I care to admit :(

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
LOL - go prove it....

While you're at it you can correct where I put my appostorphies and commas.... HARSH! LOL

*twitch* the misspelling, it burns. i don't have to prove something doesn't exists. it doesn't exist unless it's proven to exist!

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
lies! they don't exist!

They do! They exist as much as God does; both are equally proven, and in your case, equally unproven ;) They both make occasional appearances to the truly imaginative (i.e. deluded). And at least they left me some money when I lost a tooth.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
ok which one of you sick puppies use to have lustfull thought about the little mermaid?

Thanks for reminding me!

I have impure thoughts about-and even slight emotional attachments toward-cartoon characters.

Also, I really like old Bon Jovi songs.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wanna learn how to draw im envious of people who can do it so easily

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*twitch* the misspelling, it burns. i don't have to prove something doesn't exists. it doesn't exist unless it's proven to exist!
You do not exist, because there is no proof of your existence.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
'I think, therefore I am'

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
They do! They exist as much as God does; both are equally proven, and in your case, equally unproven ;)

well, for your information, i don't believe in a god. therefore that argument doesn't work on me.

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
well, for your information, i don't believe in a god. therefore that argument doesn't work on me.

My apologies, I mistyped when I said 'both are equally proven'. I do not believe in God as well, at least not in the supernatural almighty sense. I'm a Pantheist.

Some old Bon Jovi songs are pretty timeless.
'Always', 'Livin' On A Prayer', 'You Give Love A Bad Name'

Is it a bad thing to be a big fan of U2? Do other NTs consider this to be shameful? Cause I'm a big U2 fan and proud of it! Went to their huge arse concert in Melbourne - 80,000 people - and had a blast.