• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Your NT skeletons?!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I think my most embarrassing CDs would either be Donna Summer or Billy Ocean, but I lost both of those a LONG time ago.

Shoot, girl, Donna Summer can sing!

I like US Weekly and fashion mags.
Shopping at Sephora is like crack to me.
I like classic rock, and I hate 85% of "indie" bands.
I love me some Britney Spears.
Math bores me to tears.

I do hate Sex and the City, though.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I finally found a thing I'm embarrassed to like: adding users to my ignore list (so far, I'm up to three!).

Embarrassing because I should have a stronger internal coping mechanism for other people's annoying behavior. But I like it because it feels so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
cheesy popular TV.
spending too much time on the internet.
decorating cookies.
shopping and all that.

wow i sound like a really unhealthy person. i do healthy things too. really.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like US Weekly and fashion mags.

I read Glamour. *cries in shame*

Shopping at Sephora is like crack to me.

Oh I LOOOOOOVE Sephora. :)
I shop at Ulta too, and the MAC outlet.

I do hate Sex and the City, though.

Never seriously watched it.

Q-Bert....ROFL!!
Whaaaaaaaattttttt....????
My hair is always done at a salon run by homosexuals.Actually, I think that's two in one go.

Oh hell, I rent a room from a gay hairdresser.
(Talk about living a cliche, ugh.)

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Happy, emotional movie endings make me want to cry to the point where tears well up in my eyes, but I never can actually cry. Repressed emotions, I guess.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
The movie Satisfaction. I watched it many times. Many, many times.

Big crush on Justine Bateman. (And Britta Phillips.)

Happy times.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Jennifer Love Hewitt in can't hardly wait.

I think my balls might have actually dropped in the theatre while I was watching it.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I finally found a thing I'm embarrassed to like: adding users to my ignore list (so far, I'm up to three!).

So, about this ignore list... how does that work, ...............what actually happens? Do you just not see their posts or what?

<drumming fingers on key borad> :D one slightly raised eyebrow

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
That I love bad music like Metro Station's "Shake It," and that I get that "All the single ladies" Beyonce song stuck in my head all the time (and know it because I'm gay for Glee). I also thought Britney Spear's "Toxic" was awesome, and have a soft-spot for Insane Clown Posse, The Bloodhound Gang, and nerd-core rap. I drive down the interstate blasting Taylor Swift singing "Hey Stephen" at the top of my lungs.

I also get really emotional reading PostSecret, and hate the fact that I laugh at Two and Half Men. I too liked Can't Hardly Wait, and secretly love stupid romance, teen movies, and romantic comedies. I can quote the movies "My Best Friend's Wedding," "Clueless," and "The Cutting Edge," all the way through, and can even sing the background music to "The Cutting Edge." I absolutely fell in love with Fanny Price in the movie version of Mansfield Park, and watched it nearly everyday for a week, and still do pretty regularly. That I own the first Twilight book, though I haven't read it yet.

So much shame.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I read Seventeen *hangs head in shame*

And I cried during Mister Megorium's Wonder Emporium.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Jason was finally cute, in Juno.
Good genetics. ;)

Jason is funny. I totally stole his Dodgeball character's name when I had to come up with an alias for a paper. NObody got it.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I enjoy watching reality TV shows.. for superficial reasons, mostly because the women they get on the shows are either overly wealthy or overly attractive. :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I enjoy watching reality TV shows.. for superficial reasons, mostly because the women they get on the shows are either overly wealthy or overly attractive. :D

I always rip on my mom for her reality TV addiction.:devil:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Speaking of crushes, the Japanese movie Gunhed, anyone seen it? It's like a live action arcade game, a very dull arcade game, but it has Brenda Bakke in a wetsuit, and if Lauren Bacall joined the Texas Rangers, she'd be Brenda Bakke. I can and do watch the whole damn movie just to hear Ms Bakke speak.

bakke4.jpg

"Hey Brooklyn... if don't see you again, it's been swell."

She's pretty much the only reason I ever watched American Gothic, but she was a different character by then.:cry:

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
I have, still do, and will continue to let my ISFJ mom coddle me.

ISFJs tend to make really good parents. My mum's ISFJ too. They tend to put others ahead of themselves. :) So I can perfectly understand why the cuddling is still awesome till today ;) Nothing to be ashamed of!