User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 121

  1. #21
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    lol.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    But rest assured he will jump right on that as soon as he can!

    =D
    ^^ ENTP who thinks she's ENTJ.

  3. #23
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ENTP who thinks she's ENTJ.
    !

  4. #24
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    ^ ENTP for certain. justxher manipulates other people's quotes, and doesn't even realize I was talking about her. Lol.

  5. #25
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default



    Wait.. what?

  6. #26
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post

    Awww....

  7. #27
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Sorry, I guess I don't know much about you, because we had some witty repartee going in a thread once and you made me laugh so I think you're cool.

  8. #28
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Withdrawing from conversation.

  9. #29
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winged View Post
    Ye jump into topics related to gender, make points in such a way that it's almost guaranteed to be taken badly (which automatically makes it less likely that ye'll be listened to), and then speak on how others have something wrong with them because they are then confrontational.

    It seems like ye push for the extreme version of an argument to make your point sometimes, but it really isn't apparent to others. Such as when you mentioned that you excessively portray an ENTJ to make some kind of point - most people don't pay enough attention to remotely realise that.
    The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

    EDTI: I was just trying to help people see how useless it is to make assumptions about other people based on type.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.
    That would make a good quote for a sigline.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I'm Wutz and I'd like to know what you think about me :)
    By wutzforlife in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:22 PM
  2. What do you like about me
    By JTG1984 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 01:08 PM
  3. what do you like about instrumental music?
    By niki in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:43 PM
  4. [NF] What do you like about being an NF ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO