ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh well. I guess it's over now.

MBTI
    enfp

i would just delete her comment, and pretend you never read it. make the next entry something completely unrelated to that.

well my advice from the beginning was to go about your facebook life as if you don't know she's there. your blog shows differently though. at this point, delete her comment and pretend you never saw it is my advice.

anyways this is funny. using a forum to discuss a facebook social situation. my how the world has changed. lolz

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Oh please, we use this forum to discuss masturbation techniques - why is this post so unusual? It actually does pertain to personality and MBTI unlike most other junk threads...

Any insight into why she is still seeking him out under pseudonyms and changed urls? Why can't she let go?

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Oh please, we use this forum to discuss masturbation techniques - why is this post so unusual? It actually does pertain to personality and MBTI unlike most other junk threads...

Any insight into why she is still seeking him out under pseudonyms and changed urls? Why can't she let go?
    no what i mean is...

using the internet to solve a problem on the internet. seems funny. ahh... never mind.

she just does seem like the chronic "I need the last word" type. Way too neurotic too. Even dealing with schoolchildren like this, ignoring them works best IMO. That would mean deleting her comment and writing posts that have nothing to do with her.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

^^ ahh yes, I totally get the circular nature of it...

but still, any insight into why she is behaving like this? is this something you could imagine yourself doing?

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    ^^ ahh yes, I totally get the circular nature of it...

but still, any insight into why she is behaving like this? is this something you could imagine yourself doing?
    no.

i been blocked before on facebook. once it was bc i didn't accept their friend request and she got pissed and wanted to save her feelings. the other, it was bc someone got sick of waiting around for me to come back to them. she deleted all of our mutual friends too. i never lied to her about my situation though.

anyways. it seems silly to go through that length unless you've been wronged in some way. Like REALLY WRONGED. But to be honest, a lot of people out there have always been allowed to do whatever they want under the guise of "this is what a xxxman does." and can grow unfettered into something kinda crazy. I mean, when guys grow up kinda nasty, you get checked by other guys, jumped, beaten up. whatever.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The woman told Proximo to "fuck off" because he couldn't share his innermost feelings with her?
    Interesting.....

In any case, assuming it all makes sense...

That's emotional disturbance talking, not type.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    That's emotional disturbance talking, not type.
    Thank you! This is stuff, regardless of type. I can't imagine any mature, sensible person, regardless of type thinking an invasion of privacy in the grossest of ways and cutting someone off to then follow their life, against their wishes, is sane or acceptable. ENFP or not, Proximo, your decision to block this non-friend seems wise. Engaging her would just encourage the madness...

I can't help but think that we've all met some fairly crazy people along the way, across types. I hope we won't associate everyone who shares their type with their behavior.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ergophobe View Post
    Thank you! This is stuff, regardless of type. I can't imagine any mature, sensible person, regardless of type thinking an invasion of privacy in the grossest of ways and cutting someone off to then follow their life, against their wishes, is sane or acceptable. ENFP or not, Proximo, your decision to block this non-friend seems wise. Engaging her would just encourage the madness...

I can't help but think that we've all met some fairly crazy people along the way, across types. I hope we won't associate everyone who shares their type with their behavior.
    Precisely. How can you even be sure of a person's type when you're certain they're "psycho"?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    enfp

lol

none of the type clans wanna claim her. haha