Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post

but girl stalkers can't do as much and have more pride than guy stalkers. (oh no, not this again lol)
    I wouldn't be so sure of this either. You have some really distorted perceptions about the differences between men and women. Yeah, I noticed that over in the rape threads.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure of this either. You have some really distorted perceptions about the differences between men and women. Yeah, I noticed that over in the rape threads.
    yea that thread was traumatizing for some reason. def. more traumatizing than the time i woke up and found.... never mind.

most of the ppl in that thread going crazy, some previous relationship stuff was definitely resurfacing. maybe that was it.

I didn't go "out of my way" to put my profile in French - French is my first language

No part whatsoever of my account deleting/creating had anything to do with her. If I just had a problem with her then I'm quite aware that I can block her without having to lose touch with everyone else on there. I deleted it because the option of blocking 23 family members without severe consequences that affect my kids was not feasible.

Details? Well... she's just an incredibly unbalanced person. It would take too long to give all the heaps of experiential evidence I have for that, and it'd also look like I was just slagging her off out of spite, which I don't want to do. I've no desire to get back in touch with her. Having her in my life was a constant nightmare. I don't expect you to take my word for it, but Ivy can back me up cos she was with me through it and even she advised me to dump this person she dubbed an "emotional vampire"! Which, mark you, I didn't do - I kept trying to compromise and reason and understand and support her. SHE was the one who told me to get knotted in an unprovoked (literally, I had been talking about the weather) attack where she declared that I "obviously" didn't really care about her or want her as a friend, citing evidence that I didn't want to spend time with her (that is, on top of the 7 hours I'd already spent with her that week, bearing in mind she lives a 2 hour drive from me, and I pointed out that as a working, homeschooling single parent I don't have time to visit her more than once or twice a week). And as I said, I'd only known her six weeks and she took it personally that I decided to see a therapist about possible depression rather than tell her all my inmost feelings and thoughts and let her "help" me.

If she "feels bad", then she knows my email address, my home address and cellphone and home phone numbers have not changed and she has them all. Why wait 'til someone who's "possibly me" turns up on Facebook and send such a message as that? Why not simply email or text me directly?

So... I guess the choice is "ignore or block". If I block her, I guess that'll give her the answer: she'll know it is me, and it'll also send the clear message. If I simply ignore, she'll go nuts wondering and being paranoid.
    I'm male and over 30, FYI.
    Preferences: 20% Extravert, 98% Intuitive, 68% Thinker, 17% Perceiving

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    yea that thread was traumatizing for some reason. def. more traumatizing than the time i woke up and found.... never mind.

most of the ppl in that thread going crazy, some previous relationship stuff was definitely resurfacing. maybe that was it.
    It's okay. You're obviously just turned on by the idea of a chick stalking and raping you. That doesn't mean that in reality that would always be pleasant or even marginally acceptable.

Have you ever seen Fatal Attraction?

MBTI
    enfp

well, yeah just block her then.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by proximo View Post
    I didn't go "out of my way" to put my profile in French - French is my first language

No part whatsoever of my account deleting/creating had anything to do with her. If I just had a problem with her then I'm quite aware that I can block her without having to lose touch with everyone else on there. I deleted it because the option of blocking 23 family members without severe consequences that affect my kids was not feasible.

Details? Well... she's just an incredibly unbalanced person. It would take too long to give all the heaps of experiential evidence I have for that, and it'd also look like I was just slagging her off out of spite, which I don't want to do. I've no desire to get back in touch with her. Having her in my life was a constant nightmare. I don't expect you to take my word for it, but Ivy can back me up cos she was with me through it and even she advised me to dump this person she dubbed an "emotional vampire"!

If she "feels bad", then she knows my email address, my home address and cellphone and home phone numbers have not changed and she has them all. Why wait 'til someone who's "possibly me" turns up on Facebook and send such a message as that? Why not simply email or text me directly?

So... I guess the choice is "ignore or block". If I block her, I guess that'll give her the answer: she'll know it is me, and it'll also send the clear message. If I simply ignore, she'll go nuts wondering and being paranoid.

The fact that you would want her to go nuts means that you do have some desire for her to be in your life. If you really wanted her gone, you'd just tell her point blank. Game playing smacks of secret infatuation.

So Modern Nomad winz...he was right about you.

The fact that you would want her to go nuts means that you do have some desire for her to be in your life. If you really wanted her gone, you'd just tell her point blank. Game playing smacks of secret infatuation.

So Modern Nomad winz...he was right about you.
    No, I don't want her to go nuts, I just said that those are the options and those are the likely outcomes of each one. I was wondering more whether I could live with the thought that I made her go nuts as a trade off for more guaranteed non-contact in future. Telling this woman "point blank" achieves nothing. She's only willing to stop trying for the last word when SHE dismisses YOU. If YOU tell HER, she just keeps getting back at you until she feels she's had enough, then tells YOU point blank to FOAD.

Believe me, there is absolutely no part of me whatsoever that is "secretly infatuated" with this fruitcake!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by proximo View Post
    No, I don't want her to go nuts, I just said that those are the options and those are the likely outcomes of each one.

Believe me, there is absolutely no part of me whatsoever that is "secretly infatuated" with this fruitcake!
    Then be a grown up and tell her to fuck off.

MBTI
    enfp

It's okay. You're obviously just turned on by the idea of a chick stalking and raping you. That doesn't mean that in reality that would always be pleasant or even marginally acceptable.

Have you ever seen Fatal Attraction?
    Not that much where I fantasize about it. I actually had to think back to those moments similar things happened and was like " Should I be MAD?". I felt more embarassed for the most part.

Yeah, I saw fatal attraction. "What are you gonna do, arrest me for smoking?"" lolz

i end things well for the most part, where i don't think i have to be scared of that... i think.

Then be a grown up and tell her to fuck off.
    Yeah, I don't like that judgemental tone, you know?

You're confusing human compassion and manners for immaturity... that's quite telling