User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ENTP/INTPs, come here. Now.

Freshman Member Array simulatedworld's Avatar
    7w6 sx/so

Pretty cool overall; it's nice that they're all about random ideas and will indulge all kinds of silliness. They're usually up for adventures and other such things, and are pretty open and accepting people who will usually go out of their way to be nice or help you if you ask for it. Umm...downsides are that they can't see things impersonally when necessary and they tend to get offended a little too easily, but they bounce back quickly enough that it's not a big deal.

One of my favorite types to be around, overall.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Junior Member Array

As an ENFP, I know that I prefer spending time with INTP/INTJ's. However, I am under 5% extroverted; I like to spend half of my time alone doing something I like. This might be just enough space for introverted, intuitive thinkers, because we get along psychic-well.

I love ENFPs!

As already said, they're really friendly, and will get me to do stuff when normally I'd have just gone home and sat around bored all weekend. And Ne is so very, very awesome. Bouncing Ne around between me and an ENFP is so much fun ^_^ I can play around with an ENFP without getting tired of them because it's on sort of the same wavelength, and without the things about, say, an ENTP that bother me (arguing gets boring, playing doesn't). And, stuff. I don't know, it's hard to describe, especially when I'm half asleep. I'll try for a better post tomorrow when I'm awake >.>

Is Willard in Footloose!! Array CJ99's Avatar

there cool!

I tutor one maths in exchange for cookery lessons and being half-italian it is a mighty fine deal!

Very cool people just have trouble detatching at times and extremely annoying when they go all INFP depressive on you!

Other than that great. Especially one with good Te there really intelligent and fun in a way that I can't not admire as an ENTP!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    How do you feel about ENFPs? Simple question, I know, but I think it deserves some fairly detailed answers, especially if you have experience with an ENFP. Tell me how interaction went at first, and how it was after a while, the things you liked and what you did like, etc.
    There is only one such encounter.
    I was short of fags. I had a sixpence.

It was a holiday. One place was open, downtown. It was a hamburger joint.
    I nursed my coffee.

The place was almost empty.
    Two girls occupied another table. They were discussing in Italian.
    I looked at them.

One of the girls said in English: We talk in Italian. Is it a problem with you?
    I said: Go ahead.

She said: Come and sit with us.
    I said: Do you have a fag?

I liked everything. The interaction was perfect.
    Nothing was wrong.

Apart from the set up.
    But it is not our doing.

5w4 sx

my mom is an enfp(with low extraversion, maybe more like xnfp nowadays) and she raised me alone, best mom i could have hoped for. she can be really annoying at times, but usually much fun, even when we arent doing enything. fun to talk about random things and laugh at weird stuff that most people wouldnt even get. nowadays i dont spend much time with her, maybe because she was there so much when i was growing up that i still feel like i need some freedom from her, even tho its been 4 years when i moved alone. i mean she gave me space, but she was still there invading my space in some weird way i cannot explain.

i got a friend(guy) who i think might be enfp, hes fun, but somehow not very strong connection.

then there is this girl, sweetest one i have ever seen, before i met her i couldnt have even dreamt of someone like her existing. but so fucking fustrating, i like her very very much, but i think i hate her even more for what shes doing.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    9 sp/sx

First impressions are usually cute and silly, like little kittens.

Getting to know them is always interesting and surprising though.

3w2 so

I dont like them, I dont like anybody. I dont even like this keyboard. Stupid keyboard !
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    8w7 sx/sp

There have been two ENFPs in my life.

One, was my mother's friend, but eventually became a close family friend. I think she is one of the coolest people I have ever met, albeit slightly irresponsible. Well, who isn't. I kind of modeled myself after her as a child, because I thought her flamboyancy was great. She is also very pretty. This was maybe when I was in the fourth grade. I like them a lot, for the most part.

However, their irrationality drives me up a wall.

Person #2: Last year, as a freshman, I met a senior who is an ENFP. We got along perfectly for the most part, but her emotions and short temper came between us on occassion. She disliked my glaring use of rationality, I disliked how she couldn't see how ridiculous what she said was.

In conclusion: great people. Couldn't date one probably, unless they were well balanced. Great friends, probably great at parties. I like them as people.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

I am friends with at least one ENFP (I'm not sure about the type of another friend).
    She's almost a textbook ENFP. When I read the ENFP description, I went like: this is Friend!! And even now, if I want to check if someone is an ENFP, the first question I'll try to answer is "does he/she act more or less like Friend?"

We were friends from the very first time we met each other. I like her enthousiasm! We can spend hours making all sorts of crazy "what-if" connections. She has taught me to roleplay and enhanced my improvisation abilities.

There is only one thing I don't like about her - she spreads her attention to even more projects and people than I do; causing her to be quite forgetful. *I* am the one who whips out the agenda if we want to come together... (and that's a remarkable thing - I'm a terrible P) But when she's there, everybody forgives her.

When she's among a group, she makes the group feel good together, even if the members are totally different. That's what I appreciate the most.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women