User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I wasn't agreeing, actually. It's the juggling that makes me smile.
    LOL

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    The difference betweeen INTP and ENTP is that the INTP seems distant while the ENTP seems crazy. However the INTJ seems both distant and crazy, while the ENTJ is the NT that most seems like it can fit in with the normal humans. Sure those ENTJ's think crazy things too, but they can keep it in check better than the other NT's can.
    LOL you know I really like your posts, you don't ahlf cut through the bull shit...

I wouldn't say INTJ's are crazy, distant.. distant.... distant.... you never know for sure what is going on for them... my dad was an INTJ.

ENTJ's would fit in kind of, but that is only cos everyone is scared of them.

I worked with an ENTJ lass, who was a wrold class fencer.... and a total control freak, she would quite literaly do her teams work for them if she got stuck because she was so annally perfectionist. I spent a lot of time with her trying to ween her off needing everything being perfect and trusting her people to deliver. I doubt I made just a dint in her thinking, but I did ask her how she would cope wiht 100 staff and I think she began to get the message.

MBTI
    ENTP

Cypocalypse;

You posted this type of thinkign earlier in the summer it is interesting, most ENTPs I know came from well off families, my own I would say fell into the posh but skint braket. I see ENTP and possible ENFPs as beign quiet materialistic

Its an interesting thought, I don't buy that INTPs were particuarly poor.

As It was i think I tick a bit of both the categories.

Eck - a Juggling bear? Go figure

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by realmsghzx View Post
    Just saying, the pressure to act according to society's rules is higher in a poorer, or more ghetto family? I don't follow.
    Actually it's not a direct correlation but there is a certain amount of thruth to that.

In the UK very poor communities are very insular, your relatively live within a few streets - everyone you know grows up to be on benefits and has very low aspirations, no one elaves the community. Life circles around family communities and conformity is associated with beloning and you don't break the community rules....

Not all poorer communities are like this but there is a certain set of circumstance that is exactly like that.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by redsox44344 View Post
    The difference between ENTJ and INTJ may be because the difference in using Ni or Te as a leading or secondary function. If you think about it carefully, the Ni and Te are extremely different, and in whichever order you use them may give you a completely different look and thought process, in which switching Ne and Ti as primary and secondary functions will not.
    This is exactly right. The two top functions for both NTPs are both more introspective in nature. Ne is observational and Ti is also quiet. Which is why ENTPs (and ENFPs) can be more introverted (in the non-MBTI sense). The main visible differences lie in their tertiary function, Fe for ENTPs and Si for INTPs. You rarely mistake an ENTP in Ne-Fe mode for an INTP, or an INTP in Ti-Si mode for an ENTP. But in Ne-Ti mode, we are similar.

In contrast, dominant Te is very noticeable and physically extroverted in ENTJs, which sets them apart from Ni dominant INTJs.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    This is exactly right. The two top functions for both NTPs are both more introspective in nature. Ne is observational and Ti is also quiet. Which is why ENTPs (and ENFPs) can be more introverted (in the non-MBTI sense). The main visible differences lie in their tertiary function, Fe for ENTPs and Si for INTPs. You rarely mistake an ENTP in Ne-Fe mode for an INTP, or an INTP in Ti-Si mode for an ENTP. But in Ne-Ti mode, we are similar.

In contrast, dominant Te is very noticeable and physically extroverted in ENTJs, which sets them apart from Ni dominant INTJs.

Hey have you ever met an introverted ENFP?

LOL fair point to the rest, and realmsghzx

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Hey have you ever met an introverted ENFP?
    This fair amount of humbleness compared with the enfp personality should prolly be one the best ladies men.

I wouldnt exclude them from existance yet
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

etp pie

I don't follow ya?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I know
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI