User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I also notice that ENTPs always look like they are observing people no matter how loud they are, they also have a weird habit of looking at people with a little smirk as if they've made some funny observation on their behaviour

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I get along with INTJs really well and feel like I understand them really well too. I can't really think of any really strong differences.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    I also notice that ENTPs always look like they are observing people no matter how loud they are, they also have a weird habit of looking at people with a little smirk as if they've made some funny observation on their behaviour
    *smirks*
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    *smirks*
    I'm not sure I'd define the smirk in the same way, a mate of mine once described it when I was a teenager, as "a smile that seems like it didn't quite get teh joke, but will smile anyways, just to please you"...

I thought that was very sweet.

Tink gaps between E and I typs of
    xNTP
    xNTJ

Not nessesarily if they get on, most NT's get along OK, it's just the I and the E type seem to have a gap...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SerengetiBetty View Post
    there's only so long I can hear about all the things you get done at a spa, the annoyances of your work day before i want to rip your arm off and beat you with it and there's only so long until they start taking my off-color jokes seriously and will want to cal the police or the ASPCA.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

I think this is possibly just an NP thing because I'm an ENFP and I identify strongly with the above.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I agree most NTs get along well enough but along with the understanding we have there is alot of debating and arguing I find this more when im with NTJs

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    I agree most NTs get along well enough but along with the understanding we have there is alot of debating and arguing I find this more when im with NTJs
    Whats the difference between you and and ENTP

Or between ENTJ and INTJ....

Personally I think the gap between ENTP and INTP is realtively small, but the one between ENTJ's and INTJs is huge

MBTI
    ENTP

The difference between ENTJ and INTJ may be because the difference in using Ni or Te as a leading or secondary function. If you think about it carefully, the Ni and Te are extremely different, and in whichever order you use them may give you a completely different look and thought process, in which switching Ne and Ti as primary and secondary functions will not.
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Difference between INTP and ENTP is that ENTPs I know tend to talk about the things they think about and look for reactions and answers from the outside world very few people tend to know what INTP are thinking about, we think for the sake of thinking lol, we need to filter everything we encounter or experience through Ti which is why we never really seem in the moment. I have a friend who is definetly NTJ he seems to have everyone's respect and has a active social life yet he seems very Introverted somedays

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

NFs seek happiness in relationships with others

SPs seek happiness in sensory experiences and living life to the fullest.

SJs seek happiness in familiarity and order.

NTs are by far the most neurotic and messed up of all of them because they seek happiness in competency and control over there environment.

INTs try to gain mastery over an internal world.(See schizoid and Avoident personality disorder)

ENTs try to gain master over their external world.(Egomania and Compensatory Narcissism )

INTJs and ENTJs are different because there main functions are so different.

Te is very efficient and ruthless at whatever it sets its mind to, the problem being that it often never re-evaluates if its goals are really that good of an idea.

Ni is..... uhh.... somthing different than that.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn