• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

W

WALMART

any of you entps used to say i love you like a million times a day to your mom?

i don't get it...it's like turrets.

a love turret?

i wouldn't tell her very often, only when it was apparent something emotional was happening, e.g. her dad died, grandma has cancer, i failed a class, yadda yadda. it was obvious i loved her, why vocalize it?

now i tell her much more often.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's my son.. He says it like its a tic
It's not reall a big deal... Just sort of odd

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think he's trying to butter you up for something? :D

I agree, he must have a hidden agenda. (Or he's ENFP! But I trust Lady X is capable of typing her own son. :p)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha he's about to be 9.

He has all sorts of random odd things he blurts out. I guess it's just one of those things.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Does he notice you getting annoyed? If so that'd be the reason an ENTP tot would do it, being able to annoy someone while saying something they can't tell you not to say, awesometastic!

R

Riva

It's my son.. He says it like its a tic
It's not reall a big deal... Just sort of odd

You have a son??????????????????????????//

He is 9???????????????

Omgosh!!!!!!!

Well congratulations. I know it's 9 years too late though :cry:.

Do you think he's trying to butter you up for something? :D

This ^

He has all sorts of random odd things he blurts out. I guess it's just one of those things.

maybe he has italian ancestors :)

:rofl1: :laugh: :yim_rolling_on_the_

You made my day Entropie.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does he notice you getting annoyed? If so that'd be the reason an ENTP tot would do it, being able to annoy someone while saying something they can't tell you not to say, awesometastic!

Ha! Yes!

A

A window to the soul

Hey all.
I have posted on this thread before with slightly positive notes though. Last month my ENTP love cheated on me (even though we were not officially together) and I forgave him. We have not seen each other for 2 weeks now but about a week ago he messaged me saying how much he cares about me and yesterday.... he changed his fb relationship status which says he is in a relationship. I was in shock; we were having long-term plans and..now this. I asked him about it and he only said that he wanted to help the girl (the one with who he cheated on me) that her ex-boyfriend would see that she has moved on. I felt he was not genuine about it because he would tell me about it before he would do that, but... he did not. He looked pretty ignorant towards me. So, I actually think they are in a relationship and that he just lied to me. :(

I just can not understand what happened.... would you ENTPs lie about something like that? Like... I just can not understand. :(

I would not, unless I felt you were stalking me and I wanted to give a clear message it's over, I've moved on.

Cartesian Theater

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w1
Are ENTPs the smartest?

Well, if you define ENTP as somebody who got that result from an online personality quiz based off a theory that's been rejected from most psychology communities as unreliable, and if you define intelligence via a subjective assessment test created to filter out military applicants... then sure, why not?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, if you define ENTP as somebody who got that result from an online personality quiz based off a theory that's been rejected from most psychology communities as unreliable, and if you define intelligence via a subjective assessment test created to filter out military applicants... then sure, why not?

Wow an entp with brains. *nice to meet you* :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Are ENTPs the smartest?
I like Cartesian's answer, but I thought immediately at the Einstein quote: "if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will hear its whole life it's stupid".
I can't remember the names of real-life persons. I can't solve shose "which number is next in the series" tests. I've been called intelligent my whole life, but it could have been the opposite. Also, people tend to think I'm an asocial person, while in reality my people problems are memory problems. You can't get far with "hey" and "dude".